Sex show

If you’re ever in Athens, Greece there is a sex show club there. Before covid I went by once and saw girl-girl, solo, male-female, and MFF threesome one night. Got fucked by an absolute 10 in he VIP when the girl-girl was going on just behind her on stage.

So much fun. Originally Posted by HoustonDan
I hear you man,ive never been to a swingers club but this is why i like going to Adult movie theaters.certain ones have couples nights and swinger couples come in to possibly play with other couples but at the end of the night the husband is watching his wife get gangbanged by a bunch of guys.
and the best part is everyone having sex is nobody is charging or asking for money.everyone just enjoying it for fun.
yes come to houston. ive been to one or two had a blast.
Colettes is the best!
I wished I knew of a place in the Pittsburgh area with live sex shows. I would so love to watch all kinds of fucking.
I wished I knew of a place in the Pittsburgh area with live sex shows. I would so love to watch all kinds of fucking. Originally Posted by starway
I searched for swingers club in Pittsburgh and didnt find anything.
But check into fetlife.com,ive heard people host private swingers parties at homes and most times limited singles are allowed.
Thanks for the tip!
I searched for swingers club in Pittsburgh and didnt find anything.
But check into fetlife.com,ive heard people host private swingers parties at homes and most times limited singles are allowed. Originally Posted by fritobandido
Very true. Lots of couples, singles and freaks, which is all good.