Why do liberals still hate black folks?…

And what does that prove? That liberals still hate blacks as so brilliantly put forth by the OP?

You’re surely-reaching, man. Quit embarrassing yourself.

This is turning out to be the most nonsensical day of ECCIE banter ever.
And what does that prove? That liberals still hate blacks as so brilliantly put forth by the OP?

You’re surely-reaching, man. Quit embarrassing yourself.

This is turning out to be the most nonsensical day of ECCIE banter ever. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... You need-not participate if you're NOT enjoying things.
But stay on-topic, please.

#### Salty
... You need-not participate if you're NOT enjoying things.
But stay on-topic, please.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
That was ENTIRELY on topic. Your whiny little aside wasn't. Nor did you reach the same conclusion as the OP.

Do you AGREE with the OP?
Liberals don't hate blacks. It was republican Senator Strom Thurman who filibustered LBJ's Civil Rights act. LOL Originally Posted by adav8s28
the liberals of that day were republicans.

Strom Thurman was not a liberal, he was an conservative ex-democrat from the south carolina or was it virginia. I don't feel like checking on this. blame it on my LFD.

ada, why do you do this to yourself???? you make yourself look like an uninformed idiot.
Most of these posters couldn't even explain what the word liberal means.

It's just a buzzword for them.
the liberals of that day were republicans.

Strom Thurman was not a liberal, he was an conservative ex-democrat from the south carolina or was it virginia. I don't feel like checking on this. blame it on my LFD.

ada, why do you do this to yourself???? you make yourself look like an uninformed idiot. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
South Carolina Democrat who filibustered forever against the Civil Rights Act
Most of these posters couldn't even explain what the word liberal means.

It's just a buzzword for them. Originally Posted by VitaMan
In short , a liberal believes the government is the sole answers any problem. I hope you get the gist because that is Liberal politics in a nutshell.

Next question Vern
Since this is supposed to be a political forum I answered your ridiculous assertion about liberal politics, not the word liberal . A wealth of difference in the 2
In short , a liberal believes the government is the sole answers any problem. I hope you get the gist because that is Liberal politics in a nutshell.

Next question Vern Originally Posted by oilfieldace
You mean changing Roe vs. Wade ? There's a government handing out answers...not exactly liberal.

You sound very confused with what is it....180 posts in 3 days...just reappeared out of nowhere ?

You are doing way too much name calling. Might want to brush up on the rules of the forum.
You mean changing Roe vs. Wade ? There's a government handing out answers...not exactly liberal.

You sound very confused with what is it....180 posts in 3 days...just reappeared out of nowhere ?

You are doing way too much name calling. Might want to brush up on the rules of the forum. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Last I checked The Supremes are NOT part of the rule making body, , what they did was strictly their domain, issue rulings based on the constitution.
The only problem I have is the vote wasn’t 9-0. What the super
majority Republican court did in 73, was make a law. This court just followed the WORD AND RIGHTED THAT WRONG.

Leave my language to the mods and don’t concern yourself..
Are you saying then, that all law not part of the constitution is wrong?

Sure seems like you’ve argued that, ad nauseum, for days.

Do you know how the Supreme Court “makes laws?”

Did you listen to Thomas’s declaration of “what’s next?”

How do you suppose this “ not part of the rule making body” will accomplish that?

Thanks for keeping it clean and congenial.
South Carolina Democrat who filibustered forever against the Civil Rights Act Originally Posted by oilfieldace
He was a Dixiecrat who became a republican in order to fight racial integration and support Barry Goldwater.

In 1964.

Again, your math is fuzzy.

He also fathered a mixed race child with a black woman.
He was a Dixiecrat who became a republican in order to fight racial integration and support Barry Goldwater.

In 1964.

Again, your math is fuzzy.

He also fathered a mixed race child with a black woman. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He was a typical KKK democrat , end of thread
He was a typical KKK democrat , end of thread Originally Posted by oilfieldace
And his ilk became Republicans.

60 years ago. By your accounting, that was three or four or 8 generations ago.

Want to discuss why that happened?

Try to stay on point Sonny