Finland, Sweden make NATO progress

As I recall, the Great Depression didn’t stop WW2. In fact some would say WW2 helped end the economic woes.
he sounds like a robot when he says this...

no need to repeat the ignore boiler plate. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Just letting him demonstrate what a horses ass he is.
Great... just what the world needs MORE NATO expansion. These ass hats don't understand that's what provoked the War in the Ukraine in the first place.

So independent nations can't decide what they want to do ? Because Russia says so ?
Good. Let’s box Russia in since they clearly didn’t understand to stay in their own country. Now it’s bounded completely to the west and east. All this because they decided to invade Ukraine. Prior to that NATO was shrinking its forces across Europe.
Just letting him demonstrate what a horses ass he is. Originally Posted by VitaMan
With you no demonstration is necessary...
Now get back to your libtard identity politics threads...pitting groups of people against themselves. You're so one dimensional...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2855627
He's back again.

Because he has no where else to go.
I'm doing what I can to support Ukraine. Just shipped $ 420,000 worth of equipment to their army.

Did the Ukrainians send you a thank you card for your generous donation??
No they didn't. They bought more equipment.

There was no donation. You'll understand it when you grow up.
Whatever the international community of diplomats finally do, the Kurdish people will probably get the short end of a stick dipped in sheep-$H!+.

The Kurds seem to me to be the Native Americans of the Middle East. Always promised a homeland. Always sold out by diplomats living far away.