Trump Lives Matter

omg

What kinda verb adjective folks hafta use?

Remember this?

All men [humans] are created equal.

All this other fodder is fanning the flames!
I would hope Melania son doesn't have any of his fathers' ethics (lack of) rub off on him.
I would hope Melania son doesn't have any of his fathers' ethics (lack of) rub off on him. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Yes, Barron does have his fathers ethics. Better than what you have.
...you folks would not be going after the trans community if you actually believed all lives matter. Originally Posted by WTF
Relax, nobody is "going after" your boyfriends.

Evidently you don't appreciate how we loaned out our state Health Secretary to Joe Biden...

Relax, nobody is "going after" your boyfriends.

Evidently you don't appreciate how we loaned out our state Health Secretary to Joe Biden...

Originally Posted by lustylad
Is Poofter Rachel’s Chief if Staff?
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2022, 11:28 AM
Is Poofter Rachel’s Chief if Staff? Originally Posted by bambino
What in the gawd damn hell?

Are you begging to get banned again?

Are you gonna be rioting in the Capitol if Trump gets charged? Convicted? You're using the BLM playbook!
Good Gawd, Didnt know the thing was from Pennsylvania.

Stop singling out groups. All lives matter is all inclusive!
Yes, Barron does have his fathers ethics. Better than what you have. Originally Posted by bambino
Link?

A person who is banned on a hooker site must be right up there in the ethics department, eh? I've yet to be part of that crowd.

Still haven't made a post about mod bias if all your post are the god given truth.
Yes, Barron does have his fathers ethics. Better than what you have. Originally Posted by bambino
So exactly when did Diaper Don Narcissus develop socially acceptable ethics?
When I hear and see people spout drivel like this it makes me sad. The idea that armed militias can storm the capital/s and force the government to bend to their will it just reminds of what's going on in Iraq right now.

15 protestors dead in Iraq as hundreds storm government palace after key Shiite cleric resigns. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/5-...ns-01661793181

Iraq protests: Multiple deaths, dozens injured after hundreds storm gov't palace, clash with security forces https://www.foxnews.com/world/iraq-p...ecurity-forces

Iraq political clashes leave 23 dead. Here's why some fear that "just like Afghanistan, Iraq is another failed state." https://www.cbsnews.com/news/iraq-pr...e-afghanistan/

Let's hope cooler heads prevail. That the rule of law is followed and any nutjob that uses a gun against the government or their fellow citizens is arrested, given a fair trial and sentenced appropriately.
Something had to be said about the daily threats of political violence in this country.

Biden did Thursday night. He reared up on his hind legs and called it like we (and most of the world) sees it.

Trump is showing his true feathers. Not an Eagle for America but an Albatross for the GOP. I predict he or his apostles will incite or inspire acts of political violence before the nov. election.

How long before the usual douchebags (Graham, McConnell, Jordan, McCarthy, etc) turn tail and flee this sinking garbage scow?.
Something had to be said about the daily threats of political violence in this country.

Biden did Thursday night. He reared up on his hind legs and called it like we (and most of the world) sees it.

Trump is showing his true feathers. Not an Eagle for America but an Albatross for the GOP. I predict he or his apostles will incite or inspire acts of political violence before the nov. election.

How long before the usual douchebags (Graham, McConnell, Jordan, McCarthy, etc) turn tail and flee this sinking garbage scow?. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Our side did not hold the nation hostage in the streets for months during the riots. Nor did our side call for beheading the president or nuking the wh like madonna. This is political propaganda close to the midterms. Our side has not investigated someone for six years for doing nothing .
libs and joeys are losing biggly and they want a scapegoat