Bucket list

ive had a few 3 somes....but would loveeee a 3 so.e woth me tween a verry dark skinned african persusain beauty and an extremly pale caucasian beauty....i freaki g love the skin tone contrast....i get really worked up.watching my cock slide in a sexy black lady....would lo e to be between 2 ladies like that(im of irish decent)...bright white lol Originally Posted by Footfein75
I've done this one before but would of been so much better watching the ladies interact sexually and doing everything bear back.

My bucket list is to fuck a dominatrix after she humiliate me to suck her ass and worship her pussy and then make her go sensual.
A lot of great ideas! Hey zoogang link on evelyn? Originally Posted by Whynot2022
It's me, there are quite a few bucket list items I've seen mentioned that I can help with.

I'm terrible about advertising that I'm actually a gfe/kink hybrid since I stopped listing a menu.
  • BLM69
  • 10-03-2022, 01:19 PM
It's me, there are quite a few bucket list items I've seen mentioned that I can help with.

I'm terrible about advertising that I'm actually a gfe/kink hybrid since I stopped listing a menu. Originally Posted by Evelyn QV
Let it be known then pretty lady....
There must be something you can share my lady!
She is wonderful but you will have to find out1
3 some with my GF FFM or any other two females is my #1 sexual bucket item.
I have several bucket list items left.
1. Fuck in a church
2. Shoot cum in a girl's mouth while my cock is penetrating another's gaged ear.
3. Fuck a woman who has committed murder and have her tell me about it while I'm inside of her.
4. Cum in a girl's mouth and have her pass it mouth to mouth of a group of at least 10 people, and I get to hand pick the swallower.
5. Have a type of orgy with 3 different girls in a graveyard, each one bent over a different generation of any certain family member of a anonymous family.
This is the short list
One bucket list item sounds normal but it is about domination, not the actual activity.

I don't give oral in sessions. So my fantasy is have a provider force me down there (or sitting on my face) and rub her *ahem* all over my face and make me take it.

It may seem very tame, but since I don't want to do it she is making me and that is the fantasy.
One bucket list item sounds normal but it is about domination, not the actual activity.

I don't give oral in sessions. So my fantasy is have a provider force me down there (or sitting on my face) and rub her *ahem* all over my face and make me take it.

It may seem very tame, but since I don't want to do it she is making me and that is the fantasy. Originally Posted by neighbordude
That's what I'm talking about but I like eating snatch (as long as it's nice and clean).
Suck the milk out of a full term slut while she is sucking cock and being fucked in a gangbang. I would eat all cream pies and snowball with her as each guy shot his load in her pussy and mouth. Nothing more yummy then fresh milk mixed with lots and lots of creamy cum I would want at least 10 loads of warm creamy cum
  • BLM69
  • 10-18-2022, 01:21 PM

It may seem very tame, but since I don't want to do it she is making me and that is the fantasy. Originally Posted by neighbordude
I eat out most of my whores, that's probably my favorite thing to do besides filling them up......
I eat out most of my whores, that's probably my favorite thing to do besides filling them up...... Originally Posted by BLM69
gotta eat it
Thanks for all the ideas! Now to start a list... Hmm
Suck the milk out of a full term slut while she is sucking cock and being fucked in a gangbang. I would eat all cream pies and snowball with her as each guy shot his load in her pussy and mouth. Nothing more yummy then fresh milk mixed with lots and lots of creamy cum I would want at least 10 loads of warm creamy cum Originally Posted by whitechocolate
This!!!

White chocolate I think you are kinkier than me and that’s saying something

Not for this forum but I want 8 fully bisexual couples sharing a beach house for a weekend with pool and hot tub.

Never tire of gang bangs even bisexual ones and fluffers
Just a update... I have had many 1st lately.. They have been awesome.. The girl I have been seeing has made every encounter different.. I'm living the dream!!!