Best Way To Wake Up in The Morning

With my phone ringing and I know I will have a good day
Coffee and cuddle time...with the news on...that's how I wake up!
sex, then coffee & toast or a bagel, then a little free running, then a shower. Originally Posted by dirty diana
My sincere opinion is that although you've gotten the essential components of how to start a good morning in your formula, I must disagree on your sequence.

I would say first, wash face and then coffee & toast or the bagel, then running, then the shower and then the sex as the final part.

The sex is the motivator to get you through the running part.
BJ then a nap.
My sincere opinion is that although you've gotten the essential components of how to start a good morning in your formula, I must disagree on your sequence.

I would say first, wash face and then coffee & toast or the bagel, then running, then the shower and then the sex as the final part.

The sex is the motivator to get you through the running part.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
au contraire mon frere

for me the sex is the first order of business. the sex is what gives me the energy to get out of bed & pop that bagel in the toaster while i wash face/brush teeth & put on those running shoes. and the shower is last because i like my running like i like my sex, nice & sweaty
au contraire mon frere

for me the sex is the first order of business. the sex is what gives me the energy to get out of bed & pop that bagel in the toaster while i wash face/brush teeth & put on those running shoes. and the shower is last because i like my running like i like my sex, nice & sweaty Originally Posted by dirty diana
Well, I suppose it is a personal preference on how to start your morning, but really, sex before brushing your teeth is totally barbaric!

However, my dad told me never to argue with a woman who smokes a pipe!

Well, I suppose it is a personal preference on how to start your morning, but really, sex before brushing your teeth is totally barbaric!

However, my dad told me never to argue with a woman who smokes a pipe!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
well lucky for me i wake up to the same guy everyday, and for him the morning sex outweighs the morning breath (and the morning gas for that matter)
A cup of joe in the travel mug, out the door for the morning walk with my dog. Amazing the energy dogs have first thing in the morning. That energy, along with the way they view the same route with brand new eyes and reckless abandon each morning energizes my day! When I'm traveling, that's the routine I miss most.
I have my coffee ready for me....breakfast, is Always my choice.

I reward you with a BREAKFAST BLOW JOB.

It's fun....and hell, it's sounds fair to me.

If I'm cooking...you better be going down on me! Right?

Muah!
Kisses to your Biscuit and Gravy business!
Muah!
Little blonde towheads kissing and licking my face (bugging me lol!) MAMA MAMA..forget sex but washing , grooming, feeding...ahhh I think I remember when it was FOR ME HAHA!! Annie
Bloody Mary followed by an AM round followed by a nice brunch