Kieth Oberman Has CXaled For a Red Stste/Blue Stste Civil War

...Barring some black swan (ie. a limited conflict w/ China over Taiwan or w/ Russia over UKR)... Originally Posted by texassapper
Limited my azz!
  • How have we fared in head-to-head competition with Russia or China and NK to date?
  • What about all at the same time?
  • What about all at the same time while we are having a Civil War at home?
  • Not withstanding that so far Russia is currently destroying the military resources of the EU and US ATM.Tell me about that nuke strategy of yours. Is it in the room with us at this time?

Proxy wars. Begun they have

Limited my azz!
  • How have we fared in head-to-head competition with Russia or China and NK to date?
  • What about all at the same time?
  • What about all at the same time while we are having a Civil War at home?
  • Not withstanding that so far Russia is currently destroying the military resources of the EU and US ATM.Tell me about that nuke strategy of yours. Is it in the room with us at this time?

Proxy wars. Begun they have

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Not really sure what your point is... try to be more clear in the future. Read the full sentence again and ask yourself what did I mean by that sentence?
Rebel Yell

Lets get it over with!

Restore America Originally Posted by winn dixie
Let's Roll!
It's coming... the people are sorting themselves out. Libtards to blue areas, Conservative families to red states. Barring some black swan (ie. a limited conflict w/ China over Taiwan or w/ Russia over UKR)it will probably take another generation before the states full on tell the Feds to Fcuk off.

Slowly but surely, the states will enact exemption laws and sanctuary laws to prevent the Feds from interfering with state commerce.

Eventually the Feds will have to move or be seen as illegitimate by even their own supporters. Thats when the shooting happens but it will be short lived.. the armed forces won't be an effective fighting force probably ever again in our lifetimes.

If the ChiComs decide to move on Taiwan in 2024 which I expect, then the US navy will lose at least one CVBG... The US won't respond with nukes... and that will be the end of the American experiment... because the petro dollar will flip and the US govt. will reneg on their debts. Originally Posted by texassapper
u.s. govt. can't renege on their debts. that would be unconstitutional according to the 14th amendment.

govt. debt cannot be questioned.