3 Democrat State Representatives Have Switched To Republican In The Last Month

Why would they switch parties. The GOP is already home to looney toon nut jobs. Green Boebert Gohmer Gaetz etc are the new blood in the party of dummies.
from what i understand

its like ronald reagan said, "i didnt leave the dimocrat party, it left me"

and its even worse now, much worse

i read a bit of the north carolina legislator...she was getting grief for having an american flag decal and emoji and believing in God and having her own perspective on some issues...but then again, i wasnt there

thats where the dimocrats are now

her mother is a dimocrat commisioner and a delegate to the dimocrat convention

"after she got elected in 2022, Rep. Cotham was sometimes left out of Democratic Caucus meetings and was told to stop posting American flag emojis on social media, Commissioner Cotham said. Her mother said Rep. Cotham told family members of her decision a few days before she officially made the announcement.

Commissioner Cotham said she’s seen both the Democratic and Republican parties become more “toxic and vicious” toward each other.

“That wasn’t the Democratic Party that she was involved in when she was younger,” Commissioner Cotham said. “It’s not the Democratic Party I grew up in.”
And it took less time than it took for you to type the above post. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
All that research and you’re still voting for the plantation overseer. I pray someday you wake up and discover who your real enemy is. It ain’t people like me, I promise you that.
It’s definitely people like you. Racists and dummies will forever be my enemy regardless of political party.
It’s definitely people like you. Racists and dummies will forever be my enemy regardless of political party. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

What he said ^^ I was Republican for many years. Now it's overran with the above...thanks to an old, angry, failed businessman... sad
What he said ^^ I was Republican for many years. Now it's overran with the above...thanks to an old, angry, failed businessman... sad Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Oh so you went from the frying pan into fire, how brilliant, lol.
Chuck, more than 100 NFL free agents have switched teams this offseason. People lose their allegiance to a particular side when it suits their best interest to do so. That's just human nature.

Trump doesn't give a fuck about Republicans. He made fun of them decades ago. I see no fault in him for trying to play that side. He is just doing what he needs to do for votes because Democrats hate his fat ass.

That retarded Colorado dipshit who got a high school equivalency degree in her 30's was a Democrat. Now she acts like a right-wing nut. She switched sides for her own benefit. Big deal. She did what was in her best interest which is what most people do.

My motto is do what you gotta do to thrive in life because you only have one life to live unless you are a cat ... I was raised in the Catholic church. If I wanted something in my career and I had to lie and say I was a Muslim, I would say that I was in two seconds to benefit myself and family. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
how very cat-holic of you.
Yeah, but they aren't switching parties, are they? Originally Posted by Levianon17
one did recently in 2020, switched, lets see, to independent then to libertarian. I assumed he caucused with the republicans.

its extremely rare to see independents caucusing with republicans.

I can't find any data on that. wikipedia is no help.