Trump is done

I see your one and raise another: It's Clobbering Time!

The whole joint needs an enema and Trump is the guy to do it. He can start with a 50% layoff across all agencies. VP McGregor can deliver the news to each agency head - literally and personally. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
... Now now, mate... We're supposed to believe the
"Espionage" charges... Reckon the Government must
considour THAT worse then "Trump/Russia Collusion"
that they LIED to us about. ... Remember that?

And of course the use of the phony dossier to
try and force Trump out once He Won the presidency.
That LIE from the corrupt Officials also.

Surely does make it rather hard to believe and trust ANY
"charges" they bring against Trump.

Seeing-as The Biden Administration, FBI/DOJ and the
liberal media have such a LYING and CORRUPT track record.

Trump's NOT done... He's just continuing right on.

#### Salty
I listened to William Barr this morning.

He made a lot of sense.

Trump should have just turned over those damned documents.
  • Tiny
  • 06-11-2023, 03:12 PM
I listened to William Barr this morning.

He made a lot of sense.

Trump should have just turned over those damned documents. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Agreed.
... There's obviously a reason Trump was hanging onto them.
He was prolly concerned those documents would be destroyed
by the corrupt Biden Administration and the FBI/DOJ.

The documents no doubt connect some of the Deep State officials
to wrong-doing. ... And Trump wanted to make sure they didn't
just disappear.

IF you can't understand that Bill Barr is saying and doing
everything he can to surely suck back-into the "Washington crowd"
- then you not trying to, mates.

#### Salty
Trump has admitted he had the papers. The papers were found during the search, the legal search, of marlumpo. There is...you know there is no point arguing with this guy.

He uses no links because they prove him wrong.

... Now now, mate... We're supposed to believe the
"Espionage" charges... Reckon the Government must
considour THAT worse then "Trump/Russia Collusion"
that they LIED to us about. ... Remember that?What lie? Who lied?
I mostly remember your on going lies.

And of course the use of the phony dossier to
try and force Trump out once He Won the presidency.
That LIE from the corrupt Officials also.Wrong again. Proof?

Surely does make it rather hard to believe and trust ANY
"charges" they bring against Trump.Not really.
Having you defend him just makes him look more guilty.

Seeing-as The Biden Administration, FBI/DOJ and the
liberal media have such a LYING and CORRUPT track record.Out of @1000 fact checks, trump has 120 true or mostly true statements. 741 mostly false, false, and pants on fire.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

You're right.

Trump isn't done being indicted

Trump's NOT done... He's just continuing right on.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You're right!
Ignore the charges. Trump is the only person who can beat Biden!!
Trump should run to prove maybe a felon, freshly convicted, is the new face of the conservative party.

This set of excuses (in this post) are as good as any.
The national archives are no place to secure documents trump might want to show at dinner, are they?

What trump was doing was lying, ignoring subpoenas, and lying to the FBI. You know, his normal MO.

And in your response, you ignore the one place that has the legal right to store the papers.

The National Archives.

Jesus would tell you to go forth and shill no more.

... There's obviously a reason Trump was hanging onto them.
He was prolly concerned those documents would be destroyed
by the corrupt Biden Administration and the FBI/DOJ.

The documents no doubt connect some of the Deep State officials
to wrong-doing. ... And Trump wanted to make sure they didn't
just disappear. Like the ones that disappeared from the empty, classified titled jackets, found in trump's possession?

IF you can't understand that Bill Barr is saying and doing
everything he can to surely suck back-into the "Washington crowd"
- then you not trying to, mates.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
The leftist Lackeys may have stooped to their lowest level, but Trump is so far below them, That they can't see him with a spotlight!
The leftist Lackeys may have stooped to their lowest level, but Trump is so far below them, That they can't see him with a spotlight! Originally Posted by huckster

if you say so
^^^^^ He didn't have to say so, genius. The indictments for that narcissist dipshit joke of a former president said it for him just fine... and to save you the trouble of your usual lame ass 5th grade parrot dork mockery, "yes, I said so."

Edit for Salty below: It wasn't an insult. It was an opinion. There is a difference. Regardless, your opinion of my intent in my post is not the topic and I certainly don't recall asking you for one.
^^^^^ He didn't have to say so, genius. The indictments for that narcissist dipshit joke of a former president said it for him just fine... and to save you the trouble of your usual lame ass 5th grade parrot dork mockery, "yes, I said so." Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... Yer Insults are rather poor form, mate.
And as I mention - Trump is NOT done... Just continuing on.

### Salty
... Yer Insults are rather poor form, mate.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Please stay on topic sir

Trump is done
^^^^^ He didn't have to say so, genius. The indictments for that narcissist dipshit joke of a former president said it for him just fine... and to save you the trouble of your usual lame ass 5th grade parrot dork mockery, "yes, I said so."

Edit for Salty below: It wasn't an insult. It was an opinion. There is a difference. Regardless, your opinion of my intent in my post is not the topic and I certainly don't recall asking you for one. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

if you say so
New definition of rino is anyone who doesn't back trumpdump. Well that's a lot of folks.

trumpdump is not a Republican. the dumper is one of the worst presidents ever. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Trump is not the worse President this Country has ever had. The main reason he isn't is because he exposed the corruption within our Government and it runs deep. Corruption always wants to intimidate and destroy those that expose and oppose them, Trump did just that. Trump has been impeached twice, been investigated and indicted. You can hate Trump all you want but I would hate those he's pointing the finger at even more. They have engaged in more criminality than Trump ever has but the corrupt powers that be will never acknowledge that because they don't have the guts.
Maybe one just needs to take the Mirror, Mirror on the wall challenge.

If you can sit in front of a mirror and gaze at it after telling yourself that the endless false persecution of Trump is normal politics, along with the anomolous incidental stuff flung about, not to mention the subsequent Biden, aka Obama 3.0 shenanigans - especially with all the other perverted and twisted sheet going on around with drag shows for all ages - then you are looking at the problem that needs resolved.

Conversely, fixing the problem is gonna be ugly and likely brutal. I know, kinda sucky. Hate to drop the actual news on ya. Remember ye olde cure for Syphilis, where they would slam your wiener in the window sill to get the junk out? Well.. the cure for this TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS is gonna much worse than that.
  • cc314
  • 06-12-2023, 06:36 AM
Try this challenge: defend the Defendant without whataboutism.

Also, enjoy, https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...y/70307577007/