The Supremes strike down Bidens student loan forgiveness

Biden knows how congress works. That dinosaur was in congress before I was even born. That was just a bullshit way to get votes. The vast majority of people in congress went to college. Many of them had a lot of student debt like me and so many others.

The thing is that there are a lot of fuckers like me out there who are like, "I paid my loan off you little overly entitled bitches, you pay yours or don't go to college if you don't want to unless you want to work your way through it or have a scholarship."

The biggest check I first wrote was when I was 28 or 29 years old. It was for $32,549.13 (yes, I still remember the exact amount to the penny). It was to pay off a private student loan from Citibank. That was just the private loan. I'm not even talking about the government loan I also paid back. So yeah, fuck them. Pay your shit or don't borrow the money. I paid my debt; they can pay their debt if they want to go to college.

There is no law that says you have to go to college to be successful. It is a luxury and not a necessity. Hell, this country already wastes enough of our hard earned taxable income on nonsense. Why waste even more on a damn luxury?
...That is not a President. That is a Dictator. Originally Posted by CG2014
Uhmm... almost correct.-- "That is a Communist Dictator in signature only". Biden is a controlled figurehead. So who is the puppet master(s)?
Higher education act! Was PRESIDENT BIDENS response. Snick
Basically a 12 month no student loan payment is needed. Biden outsmarted the magas again.
Very embarrassing Originally Posted by winn dixie
All this does is increase enrollment with lots of students that aren't serious about an education they just want to goof off and party and their Curriculum is usually Liberal Arts classes that will take them no where.