Hope

The situation with locals not being able to get hotel rooms isn't helping things. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Why can't the locals get hotel rooms ?
Have you thought of helping your local provider get a room so she can accommodate you better?
thanks Yguy..luv ya!

Summer the hotels in Springfield wont book to locals

In my opinion..we bring ALOT of money to a towns economy..I know as a traveler,I ring up big hotel bills
luv u right back See
Dee damn spell check
thanks Yguy..luv ya!

Summer the hotels in Springfield wont book to locals

In my opinion..we bring ALOT of money to a towns economy..I know as a traveler,I ring up big hotel bills Originally Posted by DallasRain
None of them ?
Wow thats horrible!
We have a couple that won't rent to locals in Joplin but some still do .
None of them ?
Wow thats horrible!
We have a couple that won't rent to locals in Joplin but some still do . Originally Posted by Hot Summer
There are several nice hotels in Springfield that allow locals, but will require a deposit hold on a credit/debit card. That part seems to be the biggest hurdle. The N. Glenstone motel row and the mid-town places that are paid cash are places I usually won’t go. Lots of trouble makers lurking about in my opinion.
There are several nice hotels in Springfield that allow locals, but will require a deposit hold on a credit/debit card. That part seems to be the biggest hurdle. The N. Glenstone motel row and the mid-town places that are paid cash are places I usually won’t go. Lots of trouble makers lurking about in my opinion. Originally Posted by PocketDueces
Well I can understand them not being able to afford those deposits with the rates they have to run in Spf. Hotels just keep going up so not all these girls can keep up with inflation.
I'm sure the ladies who charge more can afford deposits and such.
I travel alot lately and motel rates have went up along with food man it's expensive to eat out
Why can't the locals get hotel rooms ?
Have you thought of helping your local provider get a room so she can accommodate you better? Originally Posted by Hot Summer
When I come to town I can and do get a room. However, that doesn't help the local men. They can't get rooms either.
When I come to town I can and do get a room. However, that doesn't help the local men. They can't get rooms either. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Ya soon as I posted that reply I was like Duh the men too LOL ....