Question for the ladies who CIM

It's like... egg whites and sea water. Originally Posted by Shayla
egg whites and sea water. No wonder most women don't do CIM. Guys should prep for those dates by eating plenty of fruits like pineapple. Makes all the difference i'm told.
It's like... egg whites and sea water. Originally Posted by Shayla
LmFAO.

I did it with my ex. However, with a client a big NO-NO. The taste is YUCKY!
LmFAO.

I did it with my ex. However, with a client a big NO-NO. The taste is YUCKY! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Now, that's a first: having an SO who swallows, and a provider who doesn't. It's normally the other way around...it's one of the main reasons why guys see providers.
I'm sooo into the whole act of getting the juice...the taste and texture are such a minor part of the hott experience....I really don't even think about it one way or the other. For me it is really a "non-issue".
So is it an aquired taste for most ladies?? I've only had just a few 20's something do it while most women in there 30's + enjoy it or don't mind it. Might be that some guys ruined some of the girls at an early age with some bad tasting juice.
Now, that's a first: having an SO who swallows, and a provider who doesn't. It's normally the other way around...it's one of the main reasons why guys see providers. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well this provider has no problem making lots of money without CIM. Believe it or not , there are a lot of providers that aren't into it and those that think the taste is disgusting. It's not a first. You're just a little late.

Why the hell would I swallow some stranger's Giz and not my SO? Really? Please.
According to most female nutrition experts, if a guy eats lots of varied fresh fruit including berries, pineapple and melons and doesnt smoke or eat harsh pungent spices, his semen will take on a fruity taste and be "dessert quality".
I have heard the same thing WC. I think it's a mute point. If a girl tried it and had such a bad expericance she's done with it. For me I had not done DATY in years since my first bad expericance. Then couple of years ago I gave it a try and absolutly luv it as long as she is clean and doesn't smell. I think back to all the years I missed out on just from 1 bad expericance.
Rabbit I agree fully. Some gals are just missing our on a lot of very hotttt erotic tasty fun
There is nothing fun about tasting a stranger's cum. For me it's a mental thing. I've never met a guy that had smelly dick lol so that is not the reason. I've tasted sperm that didn't taste like anything like my ex So BUT the thought of tasting a stranger's cum - a lot of strangers' cum for that fact is not very appealing to me. So I am missing out on anything. Just fuck me good and I'm happy.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-17-2011, 08:47 PM
. . .
Why the hell would I swallow some stranger's Giz and not my SO? Really? Please. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I think you meant Jiz, Sweetheart.... there is a difference!
I think you meant Jiz, Sweetheart.... there is a difference! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Hehehehe oops Sorry love!
There is nothing fun about tasting a stranger's cum..... Just fuck me good and I'm happy. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Nothing fun?? Not even a little??....Oh well, I guess I'll just have to settle for fuckin' a smokin' hot, 22 year old Nigerian until I can no longer stand unassisted!!
Nothing fun?? Not even a little??....Oh well, I guess I'll just have to settle for fuckin' a smokin' hot, 22 year old Nigerian until I can no longer stand unassisted!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lmfao. I have never tasted yours. I wouldn't mind "trying". That is only because i know you take DAMN good care of yourself ;-).
  • MrGiz
  • 09-17-2011, 09:39 PM
Hehehehe oops Sorry love! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
It's okay Sweets... you were probably just fantasizing about having Giz in your mouth! *

The thought has crossed my mind pretty often too!