Jetslife

I blame it on Ms Cendells avatar! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Acceptable reason.

Btw, when I was asked to mod the Westchase forum, opps Houston, there was talk about issues here.
My answer was: Nah, I was in the Galleria, Sugarland, Katy triangle 2008 through 2012, it will be entertaining.
Well, it continues to be entertaining, and I also get in a lot of darts practice.
You are in here all day every day… Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
And that’s worse than having umpteen alter ego accounts on here and OH2 how?
Question Pitroom/Jetsetlife why are you being a female crying and whining and bothering moderators? Do I really bother you that much ? Why cuz I call your handles out? Other members have and you don’t go crying about them or maybe you do, it’s so femaleish. You do all this to yourself you can’t handle it then go away you contribute nothing like your ego thinks it does! Keep yourself in check and maybe you won’t get caught with multiple handles but again your ego thinks highly of yourself which is just hilarious. You’re not invincible your true self will always show lol. And the games begin.

Anyhow quit bothering people over lil ole me lol it’s hilarious.
On OH2 Pit and Jet got BANNED at the exact same time. What a coincidence.
Yep that’s why he’s not answering back here Eccie’s all he gots till he makes a new handle, but he went and cried to a moderator about me lol funny All the bullshit he pulls and he goes and complains on me hahaha
^^^^ Cendell, I'm willing to bet that there is a handle ready and waiting in the wings.
Please Op. I'm out the game. My friend Pit say he out too. Tired. He got one female he wants to ride with and he helped me get one I want to ride with. So unless my chick falls off. I'm out the game. That's it. You can't hurt me. Only God can and if you only knew how I roll a contest between me and you. Well we know who God would choose. Watch Strays boo. Laugh. Stop worrying about me. Leave me alone. Thanks to Pitroom. I'm soaked in pussy options. Find something to do
^^^^ Cendell, I'm willing to bet that there is a handle ready and waiting in the wings. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Oh no bet there there several I’m sure, but apparently he’s out the game hahaha I’ll check back in later to see if he’s retired or banned .
^^^^ Cendell, I'm willing to bet that there is a handle ready and waiting in the wings. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Yes I think it’s saustin I’m willing to bet I’ve been right with all my other guesses it’s a 6th sense I have, if not the guy should really mind his business
Yes I think it’s saustin I’m willing to bet I’ve been right with all my other guesses it’s a 6th sense I have, if not the guy should really mind his business Originally Posted by Cendell M
Wow, talk about planning ahead. That handle has been around for 12 years.
Yes I think it’s saustin I’m willing to bet I’ve been right with all my other guesses it’s a 6th sense I have, if not the guy should really mind his business Originally Posted by Cendell M
Yes cendell. SHE should mind her own business. Saustin is a well known mandle in austin
Or maybe...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2939608
A squirrel could tickle Nordic Jag nuts. I mean a real squirrel and he would write a glowing review of how this squirrel shared his nuts with him. Iamthem said it best. If you'll don't like Jetsetlife. Stop talking about me please. I promise. Pit taught me the game. You cannot stop my pussy flow
Hahaha okay @thehobby showed you the way huh, you’re so damn goofy, you sound like a fool Pitroom/shinepro/jetsetlife <<<<< look at that to half to have all those handles is straight pathetic. But whatever makes you feel like you’re somebody do you until it’s your vacation time. He obviously didn’t teach you to well because you exposed yourself along time ago, what a teacher!
Or maybe...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2939608 Originally Posted by NordicJag
He’s a fool foolish we would be so board with out @thehobby he’s that important haha