Encounter: Olivia Allen well worth it

So you are the douche that is driving up prices. Jesus f ing christ Originally Posted by ReeceMcneal
Business isn’t good when they need to ask clients to get favorable reviews.
Donation was 700 roses for an hour. Might be high, but as my review suggests she's is well worth it. Originally Posted by LuisTeeth
Worth it compared to whom? You described a competent provider but not anything above that.

Is the premium rate for knowing the tiktok picture posing tricks for average women?
Worth it compared to whom? You described a competent provider but not anything above that.

Is the premium rate for knowing the tiktok picture posing tricks for average women? Originally Posted by biglug
TikTok is primarily a video sharing social media platform. I think you're thinking of Instagram.
@Luisteeth…..sorry man. My respect level for anything you say has dropped to zero. Who pays that much for local talent. You’re driving up the price for everyone. Good job there
TikTok is primarily a video sharing social media platform. I think you're thinking of Instagram. Originally Posted by LuisTeeth
That’s what you are choosing to respond to? People are bringing up valid points here, some that would benefit you like Wendigo tossing out several names for comparison.
Originally Posted by CPFBurner
who cares what he paid. He isn't driving her price up. what is worth it to one isn't the same for someone else. I have never met her but I have met others I would have gone higher because I enjoyed myself. Leave the guy alone. Like getting pissed cuz someone drives a mercedes over a camry. To each their own.
That’s what you are choosing to respond to? People are bringing up valid points here, some that would benefit you like Wendigo tossing out several names for comparison. Originally Posted by biglug
Wendigo is my dog and we've exchanged private messages about olivia as well as others who provide a more affordable price for services rendered. Much love for a brother helping me out.
@Luisteeth…..sorry man. My respect level for anything you say has dropped to zero. Who pays that much for local talent. You’re driving up the price for everyone. Good job there Originally Posted by ReeceMcneal
I can understand that thinking, but in every market there is a higher end service and a lower end service. Oftentimes price correlates with that level of services. In the end, I've been burned way too often dealing with lower priced providers resulting in wasted time and money.
I now only see higher end providers as I value my time too much to be screwed around or catfished. I also hold review sites like these in very high regard and appreciate all of the feedback and discussions. Respect all and good luck!!
On a side note, she doesn't post her phone number anywhere. Probably doesn't appreciate it listed here.
Higher end in terms of quality or price?
This guy isn't driving up prices, he was scammed. There are better providers for far less lol. But I'm glad he had fun. If he has no regrets then who freaking cares.
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=552957
But use her personal website for contact
  • Touc
  • 09-15-2023, 12:28 PM
Normally to each their own, but it all leads to an arms race. A provider asking 250 and maybe worth half that due to poor attitude and always being late now hears guys will cough up 700. She raises her # to 4 or 500. Others see that and they too jack up. Out of town providers see that and inflate.

And once those numbers are up, they don't come down. Suggests something is wrong with the provider.