Me and Pitroom are separate people.

No lie this everybody vs Pitrooms is exhausting. If you don't care for someone so much why keep some sort of a conversation going on with them. Originally Posted by IAmthem
Cuz it’s fun
If you are disrespectful I will rtm you simple. I don't live by street rules. I snitch and tell a person I snitched! So you won't ever have to question who pushed that button. I did. I am not Pitroom. Put 4000 down and we'll show up together with different chicks we have fucked and they will say it. He's my friend but we are two different dudes. He bought me to this whole business Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
Whatever, you think I’m scared of the RTM you’re a P***y just like your other handles, you ain’t foolin nobody. Keep it going you’ll ban out soon lol.
Jetsetlife and Pitroom sitting in a tree………….. Originally Posted by arañanegra
And shinypoo it’s a 3 some
  • R.M.
  • 09-12-2023, 07:05 AM
And shinypoo it’s a 3 some Originally Posted by Cendell M
That's gay.
Yep that’s the point lol him Jetsetlife shine poop and Pitroom are very gay
I wonder if in real life he's walking around with a sign taped to his back that says "Kick me"
He’s known to wear an “I’m with stupid” t-shirt, only the arrow points up, lol.
Will the real Pitroom please stand up. Pit was known for trying to convince everyone how great he was, now jetsetlife has taken over the promote pit megaphone.
How many handles can we have? Seems to me that if Pitroom and Jet are allowed to have multiple handles then we all should be.
you’re a P***y just like your other handles, Originally Posted by Cendell M
Tsk, tsk, tsk. More name calling? Is that all you got?
^^^ who the hell are you another handle or his body guard be quit and mind your own business, Pitroom #4 what else shall I do sweetheart (Puke)
How many handles can we have? Seems to me that if Pitroom and Jet are allowed to have multiple handles then we all should be. Originally Posted by golferguy55
^^^ this guy might be one to, keep an eye out,
^^^ this guy might be one to, keep an eye out, Originally Posted by Cendell M
Sorry Cendell this is my only handle. But if they allow Pit aka Jet and whoever else then they should allow everyone the same opportunity. I do give props to CK for banning him so fast unlike here. And using the same wi fi and that they are buddies is just down right laughable.
be quit [sic] and mind your own business, Originally Posted by Cendell M
You could take your own advice. But it's entertaining, isn't it?
OK,
Play nice or I'll close the entertainment.