Die Happy

I’m having a hard time envisioning Burlington as the hotbed of recruiting for yacht parties. Those typically happen through modeling agencies and high-end strip clubs. NYC, Miami, Vegas, etc.

But to Hobby’s original message. My can’t miss suggestion if you’re willing to drive for cost and quality: ephillym.com.
But to Hobby’s original message. My can’t miss suggestion if you’re willing to drive for cost and quality: ephillym.com. Originally Posted by George1990

lol that looks like the philly version of the asian ads on stg where the girls never are the ones in the pix
If you are in Philly use privateliaisons for a quick agency. They are affiliated with Boston international and the Brazilians you guys see in Albany come through BI. They are all compartmentalized to avoid federal charges of interstate movement which have much bigger sentences. Honestly though seeking is still highly productive there 9-10s without gps. They pull from southern jersey eastern pa, some Maryland. Just better supply demand dynamic.The pro’s are actually pretty piised about seeking.
Scary things is more often than not, the ads are exactly who you’ll see though admittedly some photos may be several years old. There are TONS of reviews for this agency on another review board. And private liaisons is also a winner though one time the woman was not prepared for my visit which makes no sense to me when CVS is right there.
Hobby-what site do Lara n Angel post on?
I'll send a PM
Send it my way also, Hobby!
I'll send a PM Originally Posted by Hobby1750
Likewise please. Thanks. Hammer.
Send the site my way as well please.

TIA
Gents they post on E*os lol
They want pic and drivers lic. for verification lol!
I would be interested in the link alsTIA
WW3????......put me in coach I am ready to play............If I am going to die...........I want to be either balls deep in the Penthouse playmate of the year..............or my back against the wall out of ammo......MOH style!