Cheap Eats

exactly. This is the sandbox, literally NOT HOBBY related.
You MFers need to learn how to read. It literally says, if it not sexually related it belong here. So clearly it’s designed for other things than the hobby. Plenty of other forums to get your fix. Don’t care what’s written, doesn’t internet you, ok, just click off it and go read something else. If you only interested in hobby related content, then advise don’t read anything in the sandbox. Save you some time, it’s that’s simple. But don’t be a dick and post something negative because it had no interest to you. Happy holidays
Lighten up, dude…it was intended to be a joke.
Merry Christmas.
I said Happy Holidays. I’m cool. XMAS isn’t time for cheap eats so enjoy you some nice home cooking and hopefully your favorite desert. Mine is moms chocolate pie and I can’t wait.
intended to be a joke
Joke or not, when it comes to daty, most mongers would highly discourage "cheap eats". Just sayin'...
"cheap" eats or "good inexpensive" eats??
i like (in no particular order) ...
Tacos y Mas (multiple locations)
Taco Joint for their chicken/tortilla soup
Aw Shucks & Big Shucks for seafood
Snuffers for burgers and grilled chicken sandwiches (they "invented" cheese fries)
La Madeleine for french roast coffee and chocolate croissant (actually "pain au chocolat") as well as nutritious salads
Braum's for burgers
Subway or Firehouse for decent subs

everywhere else i go is 18-20+ for an entree.