Is Biden the stupidest president of our lifetimes? The stupidest ever?

Incorrect. The simple answer is as simple as the logic of this goofy thread. To read and believe this silly shit 100% at face value means you must actually know Biden's current IQ, know every president's IQ at their age as president and acknowledge that Kennedy is the smartest POTUS we've ever elected.

Anyway, I'm completely fine with ageism for a reason. It's not that I dislike geezers, I just don't think POTUS is the job for them. There is a minimum age to be president. IMO there should be a maximum age when you can't be. I strongly believe that Biden and Trump are way too old to be under consideration for such a difficult responsibility. I wouldn't trust either one of those one foot in the grave motherfuckers to even be a greeter at Walmart and certainly not the appointed leader of this great country.

Brilliant thread as usual, Tiny. I just thought I would help clarify the goofball part of it in my 1st paragraph to actually give it more validity and substance if possible (it's not). Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Just who are you to tell me or anyone else on this forum that we are "incorrect?" If you were citing provable facts that would be one thing. But, as in this case, your opinion is no better than mine or anyone else's in this forum. Oh that's right, you have 3 "Ivy League degrees." Lol.

Joe Biden is the stupidest president ever. He was never very smart to begin with. He ranked toward the bottom of his classes in college and law school. He had to plagiarize his way through to even graduate from law school. He has made many stupid comments all his public life. But since he is "Uncle Joe", he got a pass from the liberal media. He has been wrong on every major foreign policy decision in his life time. Just look at how how he fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal, ignoring the advice of his top generals. And now he is obviously suffering from dementia that even a blind man could see it. And this idiot wants to run for re-election. And apparently with the blessing of his family. I guess, they want to make more corrupt money, off the "Biden brand."

There are several presidential IQ lists out there. One is: https://www.ranker.com/list/us-presi.../lauren-slocum
The top 3 presidential IQ's on this list are:
John Quincy Adams- 175
Thomas Jefferson- 160
John F. Kennedy- 160
And there are a number of other US presidents with IQ's of 140 or above.
Biden is not only the stupidest President in history, he might also turn out to be the most corrupt.

Old, stupid, naive, lying corrupt piece of shit. Our President.
SNICK!

Biden may not be the most intelligent - I think most people agree that was Carter - but he's not in Trump's or even Bush's class. (Both of them were stupider than shit).

HAHAHAHAHAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your first statement is the understatement of the year. In the list that I cited in my previous post, while Carter was certainly very intelligent with an IQ of 156.8, there were 4 other presidents with IQ's higher: John Quincy Adams-170, Thomas Jefferson-160, JFK-160 and Bill Clinton-159.

From the list I cited in my other post, Trump has an IQ of 145 and George W. Bush has an IQ of 139. While this is not as high as some of the other presidents, it is hardly "stupider than shit."

On another website, I saw where Joe Biden has an estimated IQ of 115. (His IQ is not listed in the link I cited previously). This would make Joe Biden the stupidest president ever. And than factor in his bad judgement and dementia. And you have a complete moron. https://iqtestprep.com/joe-bidens-iq-score/
To be fair IQ is a pretty poor indicator of someone’s intellect and common sense
  • Tiny
  • 12-23-2023, 09:45 PM
Reagan had 3 men, known as his “the Troika”, who were with him throughout his first term (then they departed in early 1985), and they did the heavy thinking and planning. Reagan was probably just more of a very good listener. The 3 legends of his staff were:

James A. Baker - Chief of Staff
Michael Deaver - Deputy Chief of Staff
Edwin Meese - Counselor to the President

Regarding the rest of your thread - Can’t we just have what a person’s true & accurate IQ is, no age average bullshit? But what do I know, mine was tested over 20 years ago to have been 155. Some consider 160 to be genius level, some consider 150 to be…I have no doubt my IQ has declined by participating in this Forum and defending the very fabric of this country from OrangeMan, Trumpers/MAGA Cranks, QAnon False Shit Stirrers, and last but not least, Aussie Village Idiots. Originally Posted by ManSlut
OK, If you suffer from average cognitive decline, you probably will still have enough brains to make a decent leader of the free world into your 80's. But can you say that about Biden?

Yes, Reagan had excellent advisors. I don't think you can say that about Biden, or at least about who Biden's listening too. He has progressives calling the shots on economic policy and conservatives executing foreign policy. It needs to be the other way around. He should have installed moderate Democratic Party stalwarts like Larry Summers and Jason Furman on his economic team. And put the progressives in charge of managing the U.S. response to the wars in the Ukraine and Israel. They'd probably have ceasefires in effect in both theatres by now.

And as to Trump, well I think he's got good intuition on business and economic policy. And I like that he's not a neoconservative. But what can you say about someone who values the advice of Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell and Mike Lindell over people who know the difference between their heads and their asses.
  • Tiny
  • 12-23-2023, 09:51 PM
Really? You have to ask?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yes, considering some of the weird conspiracy theories that Trump's drawn to (for example, massive election fraud and CrowdStrike servers in Ukraine), you have a good point. Please note that Trump would be older in 2028 than Biden is now.
  • Tiny
  • 12-23-2023, 09:54 PM
Incorrect. The simple answer is as simple as the logic of this goofy thread. To read and believe this silly shit 100% at face value means you must actually know Biden's current IQ, know every president's IQ at their age as president and acknowledge that Kennedy is the smartest POTUS we've ever elected.

Anyway, I'm completely fine with ageism for a reason. It's not that I dislike geezers, I just don't think POTUS is the job for them. There is a minimum age to be president. IMO there should be a maximum age when you can't be. I strongly believe that Biden and Trump are way too old to be under consideration for such a difficult responsibility. I wouldn't trust either one of those one foot in the grave motherfuckers to even be a greeter at Walmart and certainly not the appointed leader of this great country.

Brilliant thread as usual, Tiny. I just thought I would help clarify the goofball part of it in my 1st paragraph to actually give it more validity and substance if possible (it's not). Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I'm hurt McCain. You're the biggest proponent of the "throw the two old geezers under the bus" theory on this board. And here I'm giving you the framework to develop your theory. Just add a few bells and whistles like rate of cognitive decline and Nikki Haley's proposal for an intelligence test for aged politicians and you'd have something you could sink your teeth into. (jk)
  • Tiny
  • 12-23-2023, 09:58 PM
IQ doesn’t drop as we get older. The quickness of people to grasp facts can change. But the age varies. I know 80 year olds that are still sharp as ever, but 60 year olds that have definitely slipped mentallly. Originally Posted by farmstud60
To be fair IQ is a pretty poor indicator of someone’s intellect and common sense Originally Posted by farmstud60
Fair enough. BUT, I don't believe the idea that Biden may be close to a retard by the standards of your average twenty to forty year old is necessarily that far off the mark.
Especially if you look out to 2028, at the end of his second term (if there is one), when he'll be 86 years old.
  • Tiny
  • 12-23-2023, 10:15 PM
Your first statement is the understatement of the year. In the list that I cited in my previous post, while Carter was certainly very intelligent with an IQ of 156.8, there were 4 other presidents with IQ's higher: John Quincy Adams-170, Thomas Jefferson-160, JFK-160 and Bill Clinton-159.

From the list I cited in my other post, Trump has an IQ of 145 and George W. Bush has an IQ of 139. While this is not as high as some of the other presidents, it is hardly "stupider than shit."

On another website, I saw where Joe Biden has an estimated IQ of 115. (His IQ is not listed in the link I cited previously). This would make Joe Biden the stupidest president ever. And than factor in his bad judgement and dementia. And you have a complete moron. https://iqtestprep.com/joe-bidens-iq-score/ Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
SNICK!

Biden may not be the most intelligent - I think most people agree that was Carter - but he's not in Trump's or even Bush's class. (Both of them were stupider than shit).

HAHAHAHAHAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
To read and believe this silly shit 100% at face value means you must actually...acknowledge that Kennedy is the smartest POTUS we've ever elected. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Gentlemen, I question whether Kennedy was actually that smart. I'm reading Harvard had about an 80% acceptance rate when he attended, and he finished in the bottom half of his class. I don't believe his IQ was close to 160. That would put him in the top .05% of the population.

Carter, yes, he had to be pretty smart. Thomas Jefferson and Bill Clinton even more so.

Bush was no slouch, and I'd suspect he may have been in the same league with Kennedy. Trump certainly has street smarts, and graduated from the U. of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League university, without really trying. He spent more time working on real estate projects than he did attending class. He does however have problems making complete sentences and appearing coherent from time to time though. I'd definitely put Bush in his 50's and Trump in his early 70's way ahead of Biden at 81.
  • Tiny
  • 12-23-2023, 10:19 PM
One of the cardinal rules of debating is to never posit something that can be turned around and used against your argument...

So, assuming the posted "logic" is sound, apply the same logic to Mr. Trump, applying the same assumptions of average intelligence and academic ability (although probably giving Mr. Trump undue credit) and the results are essentially the same.

The point? Originally Posted by reddog1951
You're making my point for me Reddog, except that Biden has 4 more years on top of Trump's age:

Trump's not much better. If elected next year, he'll be 82 when his term expires. Originally Posted by Tiny
Gentlemen, I question whether Kennedy was actually that smart. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny, think about why I mentioned Kennedy and the premise of your thread and then you will understand why I didn't just randomly mention him because I thought he had a high IQ. Also note why I underlined and put in bold the word "elected".
Biden is not only the stupidest President in history, he might also turn out to be the most corrupt.

Old, stupid, naive, lying corrupt piece of shit. Our President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That be Trump, orange fucktard piece of shit.
The MAGAs love to use the word “corrupt.”

True or not, they’re struggling to desensitize the American people to behavior exhibited by the former abomination and make it normal for presidents to be “corrupt.”

Don’t know the meaning of the word. Yet they’re using it to poison the blood of America.
Blah, blag, blah.
No, Biden isn't stupid. Trump is much more stupid.

Reagan had advanced Alzheimer's.
That's why north got away with treason.
Wingnuts gave him a radio show.
Biden is smart enough to exercise.
Trump has gained at least 40 lbs.
Intelligence as measured by IQ tests peaks around age 20 to 40 and then heads downward. But IQ is adjusted for age. By definition, the average IQ of 20 year olds would be 100. The average for 50 year olds is also 100, as is the average for 80 year olds. This is even though people get stupider and score lower on the tests as they get older.

Alan Kaufman, a researcher at Yale, calculates a "full scale" (global) IQ, where he removes the adjustment for age, and adds an adjustment for educational levels of people in different age groups:

https://metafact.io/factcheck_answers/2355

Based on Kaufman's research, the average full scale IQ for people 20 to 44 is about 100. Then it drops as follows:

45 to 54 years old - 97
55 to 64 years old - 94
65 to 69 years old - 90
70 to 74 years old - 86
75 years and older - 79

So lets assume Joe Biden is of average intelligence. He graduated in the bottom part of his classes at the University of Delaware and Syracuse University Law School. Some believe he wouldn't have graduated from either if he weren't a skilled plagiarizer. Throughout his career he's seemed somewhat mentally challenged from time to time.

I think "average" is reasonable.

Biden is 81 years old. So let's go with the "full scale" IQ of 79 above, for people 75 and older.

Here's an IQ percentile converter,

https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/iq-percentile

If I plug in 79, I get 8%. In other words, if Biden is of average intelligence for a person who's 75+ years old, he'd be pretty close to the bottom, in the 8% percentile, for people 20 to 44 years old.

I plugged that into a couple of other converters and got about the same number.

Think about it another way. Human Rights Watch says "to be diagnosed as having mental retardation, a person must have an IQ below 70-75":

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/ustat/ustat0301-01.htm

If Biden's full scale IQ is 79, four points higher than the upper end of the 70-75 range, we have a president who'd be pretty close to a retard if he were in the 20 to 44 age group. How much sense does that make?

Trump's not much better. If elected next year, he'll be 82 when his term expires.

We need new blood! Yes, Ronald Reagan did a great job. But he was "only" 77 when he left office. Originally Posted by Tiny
  • Tiny
  • 12-24-2023, 06:27 PM
Blah, blag, blah.
No, Biden isn't stupid. Trump is much more stupid.

Reagan had advanced Alzheimer's.
That's why north got away with treason.
Wingnuts gave him a radio show.
Biden is smart enough to exercise.
Trump has gained at least 40 lbs. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
I think you're smarter than Biden too Tigbitties.

I wonder who the smartest candidate will be in 2024? Jill Stein, Cornel West or the Libertarian?

Merry Christmas