Covid part 2

Let's get back on topic. I was adding my personal experience for info, not effectiveness of treatment.

Let us know how many times, if any, you've had the virus.
Once.
As I posted nope nada none zero
No it isn't. It depends on the variant. As usual, the answer is complicated.

You are one of the last people I would listen to. You seldom supply links to back up your claims. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Fine don't listen to me, just keep getting your boosters and keep getting sick every three or four months. That's exactly what you can look forward too.
Twice in four years is once every 24 months.

You can't do basic math let alone pass on reliable covid info.
That was the only 2 times I got sick.
Once again you are clueless.

Fine don't listen to me, just keep getting your boosters and keep getting sick every three or four months. That's exactly what you can look forward too. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Fine don't listen to me, just keep getting your boosters and keep getting sick every three or four months. That's exactly what you can look forward too. Originally Posted by Levianon17
What are you talking about? I've had every damn shot. None of that happened with me. How many shots have you had that backs up your bullshit? Oh. My bad. You saw some videos on bitchute that told you that.

Look. We get it. You are anti vaxx. But for all of us who have had every damn shot and know that your side effects and/or you'll still get it claims are silly; perhaps you should take your ridiculous anti vaxx claims down a notch. I have no idea whether the fact I have all of this stuff in my body has helped me. The only thing I can say in all certainty is that I have not had the Corona virus as of the time I type this, and I've had no side effects from any of the shots.

I highly doubt the OP started this thread to provide another platform for you to spew more of your anti vaxx bullshit. Don't you have enough threads in here to continue to do that? LOL
Twice in four years is once every 24 months.

You can't do basic math let alone pass on reliable covid info.
That was the only 2 times I got sick.
Once again you are clueless. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
I haven't had the shot nor the virus. So why are you contracting a virus even after being vaccinated?
What are you talking about? I've had every damn shot. None of that happened with me. How many shots have you had that backs up your bullshit? Oh. My bad. You saw some videos on bitchute that told you that.

Look. We get it. You are anti vaxx. But for all of us who have had every damn shot and know that your side effects and/or you'll still get it claims are silly; perhaps you should take your ridiculous anti vaxx claims down a notch. I have no idea whether the fact I have all of this stuff in my body has helped me. The only thing I can say in all certainty is that I have not had the Corona virus as of the time I type this, and I've had no side effects from any of the shots.

I highly doubt the OP started this thread to provide another platform for you to spew more of your anti vaxx bullshit. Don't you have enough threads in here to continue to do that? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Just because I know what I am doing doesn't make me an "Antvaxxer. If I thought that the vaccine provided benefits I would have taken it. But it wasn't right for me so I opted out.
never had any of the vax. never had covid either. how is that possible?

bahahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
In the USA there were 100 million plus infections, about a third of the population. So, you are in the 2/3 of the population that did not get infected.

You were lucky enough to never be within 10 feet of an infected person (when that person could infect someone else).

Keep taking zinc, Vitamin D3 and the Ozarka water and you should be okay.

I never had CoVid either. I did get the Pfizer two shot vaccine. I did not get any boosters. I did wear a KN95 mask pretty consistantly up until 5/1/2022. Especially, if i went to the Galleria in North Dallas, any Walmart and Krogers. Thom Thumb is not that close to me.
I haven't had the shot nor the virus. So why are you contracting a virus even after being vaccinated? Originally Posted by Levianon17
The two shot M-RNA vaccines help your system make the antibody to SARS_COV2 virus. The M-RNA vaccines do not cause you to have an immune response to SARS_COV2 (after getting the shot). Your system is taught to make the SPIKE protein component of SARS_CoV2(for the dominant strain that is in circulation at the time). You get the immune response plus you will have actual symptoms when/if you get infected by SARS_COV2 virus. Which is what happened to the OP.

You may want to argue that most people can make the antibody on their own without getting the M-RNA vaccine/shot. That may be true but that was not the case for former president Donald Trump, Dr Ben Carson, Gov Chris Christie and Trump lawyer Rudy G who all got the Regerenon Antibodies to clear the virus.
The two shot M-RNA vaccines help your system make the antibody to SARS_COV2 virus. The M-RNA vaccines do not cause you to have an immune response to SARS_COV2 (after getting the shot). Your system is taught to make the SPIKE protein component of SARS_CoV2(for the dominant strain that is in circulation at the time). You get the immune response plus you will have actual symptoms when/if you get infected by SARS_COV2 virus. Which is what happened to the OP.

You may want to argue that most people can make the antibody on their own without getting the M-RNA vaccine/shot. That may be true but that was not the case for former president Donald Trump, Dr Ben Carson, Gov Chris Christie and Trump lawyer Rudy G who all got the Regerenon Antibodies to clear the virus. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I don't want my system to make the Spike Protein. The Spike Protein is Cytotoxic. A cytotoxin cause inflammation and even cell death. Now you know why so many people claim adverse reactions after getting the jab.
I don't want my system to make the Spike Protein. The Spike Protein is Cytotoxic. A cytotoxin cause inflammation and even cell death. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The Spike Protein will not cause inflammation and cell death once your system makes the antibody to it. The OP got fully vaccinated and had all the boosters except the last one, he beat CoVid twice in four years. A great out come for him.

If a person who is fully vaxed and gets CoVid, when the body detects the spike protein a second time a fully vaxed person is ready to release the antibodies to clear the virus which is exactly what happened with the OP, both times.

Herm (9,9,9) Cain went to one of the Trump rally's in June 2020 and 4 weeks later died from CoVid. I would bet that he wished the vaccine had been available before he went to that political rally for Trump.
The Spike Protein will not cause inflammation and cell death once your system makes the antibody to it. The OP got fully vaccinated and had all the boosters except the last one, he beat CoVid twice in four years. A great out come for him.

If a person who is fully vaxed and gets CoVid, when the body detects the spike protein a second time a fully vaxed person is ready to release the antibodies to clear the virus which is exactly what happened with the OP, both times.

Herm (9,9,9) Cain went to one of the Trump rally's in June 2020 and 4 weeks later died from CoVid. I would bet that he wished the vaccine had been available before he went to that political rally for Trump. Originally Posted by adav8s28
The spike Protein does nothing but cause problems. Neurodegenerative Diseases is one of them and inflammation is a crucial player in these types of diseases.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9922164/
From the very beginning of your linked article.

As a library, NLM provides access to scientific literature. Inclusion in an NLM database does not imply endorsement of, or agreement with, the contents by NLM or the National Institutes of Health.
How thoughtful of you to show you have no
no clue what your link shows and no idea what the topic is.
The spike Protein does nothing but cause problems. Neurodegenerative Diseases is one of them and inflammation is a crucial player in these types of diseases.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9922164/ Originally Posted by Levianon17

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9922164/ Originally Posted by Levianon17
Lev17, Did you read all of your link? This is from your link:

We explain why these prion-like characteristics are more relevant to vaccine-related mRNA-induced spike proteins than natural infection with SARS-CoV-2. We note with an optimism an apparent loss of prion-like properties among the current Omicron variants. We acknowledge that the chain of pathological events described throughout this paper is only hypothetical and not yet verified. We also acknowledge that the evidence we usher in, while grounded in the research literature, is currently largely circumstantial, not direct.

What does this say?

1. Their theory is hypothetical and not yet verified.

2. Evidence is circumstatial and not direct.

3. The prion-like properties (which cause the problems) do not exist in the Omicron variants. (The Omicron variants are dominant strain right now and have been for the last year).

4. So out of 230 million people who are fully vaccinated, how many people had inflamation? The answer NO ONE. It's just a theory with no proof and does not apply to the Omicron variants.

Have a nice day.