What AMPS are left remaining?

Damn, was seriously asking

I guess everyone on this forum is a troll. Cant even ask a basic question without a bunch of folks trolling lol Originally Posted by nick_712
That’s pretty much the way this board goes now. I don’t go to many spas, so can’t provide a reliable response to your question. I have my private go-to providers that I have known for several years, so only venture out if I read a very good review of a provider that is near me..,and safe location (which eliminates many remaining spas).
Damn, was seriously asking

I guess everyone on this forum is a troll. Cant even ask a basic question without a bunch of folks trolling lol Originally Posted by nick_712
Right now it’s not trolling. It’s more everyone is cautious and dubious of any questions out of left field.
^^^^. What he said.

yeah, all we need to do is give LE a list of the last ones standing.
Like they don't already know.
Its not legal but rarely enforced. I split my time between there and the USA. The typical darker skinned Thai girls you see here are mainly from Issan (NE Thailand) and are typical of the girls you will find in Pattaya and Phuket that basically cater to the foreign men. My tastes run more to the light skinned Thai Chinese girls you can find in Bangkok in Kapoo clubs (google is your friend) assuming they let you in and they are not already booked from all the Thai business police and military elite looking for the same girls
Thai women are over rated imo, and overused as well. Lol
The only amps left have a bunch of grandmas left in them. Even the studio raids showed that, some of those ladies in their big shots were 48-52 years old. I don’t know why LE would care about guys fucking a bunch of grannies
I agree that LE should leave the grannies alone. A wise man once told me that older women are good to have as lovers because they dont yell they dont swell and they are greatful as hell!!
I agree that LE should leave the grannies alone. A wise man once told me that older women are good to have as lovers because they dont yell they dont swell and they are greatful as hell!! Originally Posted by BangkokBob
But do they take Zelle? 😎