Encounter: Return of Nana

Aww snap AsianP back up in here. Here we go lol
Aww snap AsianP back up in here. Here we go lol Originally Posted by nfhs04
Thank You for Welcumming me back. I have a good idea who you are but I won't mention it since I want to stick around little this time with many promoters gone.
Thank You for Welcumming me back. I have a good idea who you are but I won't mention it since I want to stick around little this time with many promoters gone. Originally Posted by AsianP
Just a friendly welcome. I don't do anything with Studios or Amps, I just browse over here time to time to see what's up. I like to see different perspectives. Only been to a studio once actually. I stay in the strip clubs. Catch me a BabyDolls a few times a week tho lol. I prefer the chill vibes.
That's crazy you think that I'm a promoter you can ask admins of this website how many times i posted and it didn't met requirements. Makes you look dumb accusing when having no solid proof. What a fool you made yourself. Get lost.
That's crazy you think that I'm a promoter you can ask admins of this website how many times i posted and it didn't met requirements. Makes you look dumb accusing when having no solid proof. What a fool you made yourself. Get lost. Originally Posted by donxixia2016
First, I didn’t point you as a promoter.
Second, you write reviews knowing it won’t make the requirement to be eccie VIP but you will be GL VIP
I am the one being accused of being a promotor, donxixi2016. I get that someone might initially think that because I have just one review, but it shows I have been a member since 2016 and just a cursory view of my posts would show someone that I am not, as well as explain why I have only done one review. But I don't credit my accuser with an overabundance of intelligence. I am a big fan of Nana's but GL has let me down just like all the other studios have over the years. We are not getting the quality that used to be here 5+ years ago.

I tell you what AsianP I will promote something so that you can be correct in accusing me of being a promoter. "Everyone save your money and go to Thailand! It will almost ruin you for the hobby here, but it is f**king Heaven!!!" And AsianP if you can find a way for Thailand's Bureau of Tourism to give me some money for that I will be eternally grateful.
Funny how two people I wasn’t thinking of promoters are ones coming out. But whatever fits.
There was nothing wrong with Nana when I saw her years ago (when she first came to Dallas) and that’s all I am saying.
I am the one being accused of being a promotor, donxixi2016. I get that someone might initially think that because I have just one review, but it shows I have been a member since 2016 and just a cursory view of my posts would show someone that I am not, as well as explain why I have only done one review. But I don't credit my accuser with an overabundance of intelligence. I am a big fan of Nana's but GL has let me down just like all the other studios have over the years. We are not getting the quality that used to be here 5+ years ago.

I tell you what AsianP I will promote something so that you can be correct in accusing me of being a promoter. "Everyone save your money and go to Thailand! It will almost ruin you for the hobby here, but it is f**king Heaven!!!" And AsianP if you can find a way for Thailand's Bureau of Tourism to give me some money for that I will be eternally grateful. Originally Posted by Cladius

I’m a big Thailand fan also and I agree With you, and the same person has accused me of promoting. Nana is definitely one of the best things to c9me to Dfw. I don’t think it’s possible to have a bad experience with her.
Her pics are accurate if you add 10+ years. I know that sounds like I am dissing her, but I am not. She is an amazingly beautiful woman and even more so because she is in, at least, her late 30's early 40's. I'm pretty much agnostic but she makes me think there may well be a higher power when there is a woman that f***ing sexy at her age. Our problem here in the States is we eat such a diet of shit that we age out way to quick. Spend some time in Asia especially southeast Asia and, Oh My God, the women in their forties are hotter than many of our twenty-year-olds!!! Originally Posted by Cladius
Just left from seeing Nana. She did confirm that some dude in Houston stole her money and physically hit her. Houston is ghetto compared to Dallas.
I saw her yesterday morning, and asked her about it also.

She said she didn't want to talk about it.

I also asked if I could see her Passport, to put the age thing to rest.

She said no. I offered her $100 to see and take a pic of her passport.

She said no. I offered her $200.

She said $10,000, and chuckled a mischievous laugh.

I thought about for a second and said no.

I am in the camp that thinks she is in her 30's.

That body is too good!
Just left from seeing Nana. She did confirm that some dude in Houston stole her money and physically hit her. Houston is ghetto compared to Dallas. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
The point is the same. Whether he stole the money or tried to do a drive off, the point is he hit her and Houston sucks.
If a provider is a victim of theft or "dine and dash", can they call the police?