President Joe "SHITZHISPANTS"!!!

Every thing that the Democrats falsely accuse Trump of, they are in fact doing.

The entire RUSSIA, RUSDIA, RUSSIA hoax is a good example. The truth is, It’s the Biden influence peddling scheme that has Biden bought and paid for by Ukraine, China, and a host of other a countries.

So when, as brought out in another thread, they accuse a trump of shitting all over his self, it is in fact Biden doing the deed.

The Democrats, their Lackeys in the MSM, and apparently the vast majority of their followers lie about everything.

They are scum. And scum does what scum does best. Originally Posted by Jackie S
See my post above. Watch entire video. Magas are covering for trumpfs short comings.
Watch the entire video. He was sitting down. He hesitated slightly cause no one else had sat down yet. Then they all sat down in unison. Magas making stuff up again. Originally Posted by winn dixie
There were no chairs around and he knew it. Biden shits on himself regularly. Politics is the entertainment division of the Military Industrial Complex. Biden is there to entertain by making Gaffs and shitting on himself.
Guess you didn't watch the full video
Do you know why late night comedians don’t make fun of Biden in this way. Because it’s not funny. Trump invites that kind of commentary. The sitting President does not. Again this is just sad that someone would post this. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
... The late-night comics don't poke fun at Joe because
they're all liberal. And get their marching orders from Soros.

It's not "sad" that someone would post it.
It's showing AMERICA the sad mental shape yer President is in.

WHY try to hide it?

... Joe wasn't trying "to sit down " - that's just a sad
excuse they're using for Joe's odd behaviour.

He was bent over and shittin' in his nap... Plain as day!

#### Salty
Guess you didn't watch the full video Originally Posted by winn dixie
I watched it and I even posted one with a couple of incidents where Biden most likely shit on himself. One of the videos showed Jill moving away from the camera in embarrassment because she knew Joe had just pinched a loaf.
Video has been edited and not shown in entirety.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...4xoqPDBzjC0iPa

Debunks all the m0aga bs today totally. Article plus real video.

Told yall
How pathetic is that there is actually a discussion about this? Two way too old motherfuckers who have no business running for president shitting in their pants. Hopefully when they debate, the two shitters will debate who can control their bowels better. That will decide the election. LOL

Will there be a more thrilling thread about the depends that both of those pant shitters wear?

In all seriousness, IMO we have two incompetent pants shitting geriatric men running for POTUS. Unfortunately, it is what it is. It is not like they do it on purpose. Dumb fucks picked them both to shit in front of us instead of in bathrooms.

If these candidates were 20 years younger, this isn't even a discussion. Like I always say, I strongly believe in ageism for a reason. Mostly because I hate seeing people being remembered for their actions way after their prime.
This is an interesting topic for the political forum ?

Now I remember why I have thought about leaving this forum, never to return.
... G'day Stumpers,

... Oh Yes - the current President of the United States
surely crapped his nappy at the D-Day ceremony.

And then First Lady Jill wandered off with him and
prolly then wiped his arse.

--- And before the liberal lads cry --- There's Video!

Too Right! ... Watched the rather gruesome display of
President Joe hunched over and lettin' turds fly!

... No doubt some of yer better news sites will carry it.
Gateway Pundit has it for yer viewing pleasure.

... ... "Pooper Joe!" ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I find that mildly amusing, lad. So unoriginal an' sad. Salty seems to be desperate to divert avast from the real "baron von schitzenpants"
... Glad you found it so amusin'
as-with "Bidenomics" - and the country brusin'

Prez Joe overseas - ceremony in France
Fallin' asleep - and shittin' his pants! ... ...

#### Salty
Damn. The repubs must be getting desperate to find smear material that they have to mine it in their own back yard.