Encounter: Quality New Talent

This board is to share information. Rate is one of the most important pieces of information we can share. If you’re not going to share it, get off the damn board. Originally Posted by rfl
+1
The submission thread used to include price but was removed due to legal issues. After that removal, it’s understood that you put cost in the ROS.

I understand if you have a special relationship with a girl and you believe you are getting a YMMV rate. If that’s the case, say so and I think everyone will understand. There’s nothing wrong with that at all. But to have the attitude that you don’t feel it’s proper to share to number when you do a review is nonsense. The only time I’ve ever not given a number is when the numbers are listed on the provider’s ads or if I got a lower number than her ads state.

The purpose of a review is to share important info. Why do a half-assed job by purposely leaving out one of the most important pieces of information? Is that what this board needs? Dudes who won’t tell the full story?

It has nothing to do with having you do the leg work for me. But if I contact a provider because I see great reviews on here, looking for a 200 number, and she asks for a 500 number, then I just wasted my time and her time. Originally Posted by rfl
I agree this is important in any financial decision