Suburban women think Kuntmala is an idiot!!!!

... Suburban women LOVE Trump! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
More lies and bullshit. Kamala leads the insurrectionist treasonist traitor, sexual abuser, and convicted felon tRump by 12 points.

The HarrisX/Forbes poll, which was conducted July 22-25, 2024 among 3,013 registered voters via the HarrisX Overnight Poll, shows Harris surging with independent voters and suburban women (full data available at elections.harrisx.com). While Biden was losing independents to Trump by a 13-percentage point margin (31% to 44%), Harris trails just by two percentage points (40% to Trump's 42%). Among suburban women, the vice president leads Trump by 12 percentage points (52% to 40%) compared to just a 3-percentage point lead held by President Biden (44% to Trump's 41%).
Ummmm I don't know you didn't use any emojis rmg....:rm_dai sy:
The Democrats knew Biden could not beat Trump. Now tell me this, Kamala is around Biden all the time and put up a facade that he was well and capable of running the country. It wasn't until the live debate that the democrats and Kamala changed their tune. Anderson Cooper asked her twice "is this the Biden you see every day?" She refused to answer. Why would anyone want someone like her as President? She's a liar, she fucked up the border, and has done nothing but suck dick to get ahead. Hell we should nominate Lacey/Ashley for President, she probably has more credentials than Kamala.
Gentlemen back on topic
CUE the video

https://x.com/lauraloomer/status/181...0AMolspcYxY9QA Originally Posted by bambino
Using Laura Loomer for a source is pretty desperate. Even MTG has called her a liar. Saying that the shootings at Parkland were staged is unforgivable. I know people affected by it directly. Alex Jones is going down for his bullshit. Someone needs to make her pay too.
Using Laura Loomer for a source is pretty desperate. Even MTG has called her a liar. Saying that the shootings at Parkland were staged is unforgivable. I know people affected by it directly. Alex Jones is going down for his bullshit. Someone needs to make her pay too. Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt
Women know all about Kabala. She’s much more than just an idiot. I guess Willie found her on SA!!!!

https://t.me/c/1428896786/857220

BAHAHAHA
I don't know what your response has to do with mine since I cannot access that link. But it doesn't matter. Laura Loomer will never be credible after what people like her and Alex Jones put people associated with the Parkland shooting through. Using her for a source on anything does not help make your case.
I don't know what your response has to do with mine since I cannot access that link. But it doesn't matter. Laura Loomer will never be credible after what people like her and Alex Jones put people associated with the Parkland shooting through. Using her for a source on anything does not help make your case. Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt
Just your opinion. You’re entitled to it. The MSM has been lying for decades.
Using Laura Loomer for a source is pretty desperate. Even MTG has called her a liar. Saying that the shootings at Parkland were staged is unforgivable. I know people affected by it directly. Alex Jones is going down for his bullshit. Someone needs to make her pay too. Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt
Desperation is a stinky cologne
No matter how hard MAGA (and this OP) try the majority of suburban white or black women hate Orange Turd. That’s not changing.
.... We'll See! ...

#### Salty
No matter how hard MAGA (and this OP) try the majority of suburban white or black women hate Orange Turd. That’s not changing. Originally Posted by Charley3
Exactly. As it turns out, most women aren't cool with big government telling them what they can and can't do with their own bodies. Kamala will wipe the floor with trump in every demographic except the poorly educated.