Please enlighten me on harris.

Well……….We’re waiting.

Let me guess

10: You love the colour of her eyes. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
And this is why I didn’t want to answer.
Again, we're not stupid and we can see the subtle shots you took at Trump.

Here, let me simplify this. Say I'm an indy voter who hasn't made up his mind who to vote for yet. Without mentioning or hinting at Trump, tell me why I should vote for harris. Don't sell me by using Trump, sell me on harris using her history and her values. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
... I'm not quite seeing things as you do with TX-Dot's
responce there, mate.

... He's NOT "using Trump" - he actually answered your
question in a fair-minded manner.

Although, we could barney IF Kamala is really all those
things that TX-Dot mentioned. ...

#### Salty
We're not stupid. You hinted toward Trump on some of your answers. Can't you follow simple directions? I guess you just couldn't help yourself. This thread is about harris/walz, not a chance to take more cheap shots at Trump. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Sometimes you vote FOR a candidate. Sometimes you vote AGAINST a candidate. In 2016 I liked neither candidate. In 2020, I voted FOR Biden. In 2024 I will vote AGAINST Trump more than vote FOR Harris.

So when you ask WHY I will vote for Harris it is difficult to answer that question without stating WHY I will vote AGAINST Trump. Simply put, as she showed in the debate she is more "presidential" than Donald Trump.
WITHOUT MENTIONING TRUMP IN ANY MANNER, INCLUDING HIS FIRST RUN AS POTUS.

OK, so taking Trump out of the equation, why should I vote for harris/walz. This thread is all about harris/walz, not Trump. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Here, let me simplify this. Say I'm an indy voter who hasn't made up his mind who to vote for yet. Without mentioning or hinting at Trump, tell me why I should vote for harris. Don't sell me by using Trump, sell me on harris using her history and her values. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Sometimes you vote FOR a candidate. Sometimes you vote AGAINST a candidate. In 2016 I liked neither candidate. In 2020, I voted FOR Biden. In 2024 I will vote AGAINST Trump more than vote FOR Harris.

So when you ask WHY I will vote for Harris it is difficult to answer that question without stating WHY I will vote AGAINST Trump. Simply put, as she showed in the debate she is more "presidential" than Donald Trump. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I don't know what part of the primary post and another post is unclear, but it mentions twice about no Trump postings.
And this is why I didn’t want to answer. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Yep.
I don't know what part of the primary post and another post is unclear, but it mentions twice about no Trump postings. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
And this is why I didn’t want to answer. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Agree. The premise of this thread is nonsense.

The choice is the determining factor in supporting a candidate for POTUS.
Harris is pro choice, enough reason right there.
Harris is pro choice, enough reason right there. Originally Posted by reddog1951

Abortion is on the different states. So this won't get me to vote for harris. You need to do better than this.

I'm pro life, with abortions OK up until the end of the first trimester. I'm just not crazy about a 5 month old baby being torn limb from limb and being tortured until the skull is finally crushed and the baby has moved from a living being to dead. If it's rape or incest, this can be done in the first trimester, or if the mother's in danger, it's OK to protect her up until birth.
Agree. The premise of this thread is nonsense. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The ignore function is your friend. It's real simple, if you don't like the thread, don't post in it.
The thing about Biden and that I hope Harris learned from him is that he knew the real power is not in the executive branch but rather the legislative branch. If you want to make long term changes the only way to do it is to make legislation.

If democrats keep control of the Senate then maybe we can get some real changes accomplished. On abortion, taxes, and a judicial code of ethics for the supreme court.
.... Doesn't seem like she's learned it - prolly due to the fact
that "Executive Order" Biden never learned it.
As now Kamala is sayin' she'll ditch the filibuster so she
can rule on Abortion.

That is enlightening enough. ...

#### Salty