Deposits?

Very simple - don't. Ever.
Very simple - don't. Ever. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Take it to the bank. WOGR hope you're doing well my friend.
Don’t get into money issues with providers lol. Don’t pay in advance whether it’s a deposit or prepay or loan. If they handled money well they would not be in the business. Even someone you have seen dozens of times will fuck you over and burn every bridge lol. It doesn’t make sense but I have seen it happen so many times over the years.
I will have to say that there are some asking for deposits that if you text with them and explain why we don't do deposits, well some with forgo them and then you can move on. On the other hand if they wont, well you probably wasn't going to get to see them anyways!

Just my two cents..
Add my story to the numerous others. I got burned once, never again. I will say that I have successfully paid a deposit also though- for 1 dollar. It was the lovely Afro-cuban lady Evelyn who used to come through here periodically. She insisted on that or a picture of the money with a dated piece of paper in the pic. I'm in the car for work so didn't want to mess with that hassle and since the deposit was just a pittance that was obviously to establish that I was legit before confirming an appt time. I wouldn't mind paying a very small deposit like that to hold a time but when ladies are asking for a c-note and up its a hell no.
I just learned this the hard way. We met once a week for over a year. And wanted rent and car payment at the because it was dew first of the month. Made since to me. And after a year I trusted her. In the same circumstances I will probably fall victim again.
I just learned this the hard way. We met once a week for over a year. And wanted rent and car payment at the because it was dew first of the month. Made since to me. And after a year I trusted her. In the same circumstances I will probably fall victim again. Originally Posted by hoursefly2
Name?
Name? Originally Posted by MountainJack
That's not fair to ask him that. He'll tell you if he wants others to know. If you do your research you have a pretty good idea who it is already.
I have paid a deposit once, about 5 years ago. Showed up at the hotel and crickets… figured I got scammed and blasted her via text. Turned out her house was in an area that was flooded and she was dealing with that. She made it good and I ended up having one of the two or three best experiences ever, and was smoking hot to boot.
Having said that, I’d never do it again. Too many scammers and as much as I’d hate to lose the money, the wasted time and chance to actually see someone would piss me off just as much.