Why do i touch up my pictures?

That was going to be my question as well...none of the comments mentioned that either...
Tats can id someone so I do not blame you for touching em up...

all I ask is be the lady in the photos.... which you seem to be..
Now from your (provider) POV where or how do you see him "bashing" you over your tattoos? Originally Posted by mojojo213
1. the review was made up which is why it has been deleted, ask the poster himself.

2. i was told by a few people who called me today and warned me about the issue that there were negative things said about me not showing my tatts in my photos online. <--- this is the issue

That was going to be my question as well...none of the comments mentioned that either... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
look at number 2 above

i forgot that some of you have nothing better to do than to lurk eccie all day and waste your lives away... lmfao....
1. the review was made up which is why it has been deleted, ask the poster himself.

2. i was told by a few people who called me today and warned me about the issue that there were negative things said about me not showing my tatts in my photos online. <--- this is the issue

look at number 2 above

i forgot that some of you have nothing better to do than to lurk eccie all day and waste your lives away... lmfao.... Originally Posted by rubyred
We checked with your number 1 and that's not what was forwarded to us.

Get your passport ready..
ok then ill send you mods the text messages back and forth between me and ftime. we did have a session but it was not the session in the review.
oh grand, the review is now open again, hmmm i wonder why. i guess i need to post in co-ed my side of the story
It is no secret that I have one tattoo. It is has been mentioned in my reviews. I hide it too for privacy reasons. I take enough of a chance by showing my face in my photos.

The guy is only going to spend an hour or two with me. It is not like he is expected to bring me home to mama. LOL!
It is no secret that I have one tattoo. It is has been mentioned in my reviews. I hide it too for privacy reasons. I take enough of a chance by showing my face in my photos.

The guy is only going to spend an hour or two with me. It is not like he is expected to bring me home to mama. LOL! Originally Posted by mikkifine

my point exactly!!
If my ATF touched up all of her Pics to eliminate tattoos, there would just be a blank page left
When you explain the tats as not being an ID later I understand. But I do like the tattoos as I know when I unwrap the lady that I got what I was lusting after. I date several ladies with tats and I love them all. Except for the one that had a drunk do her tats and I couldn't read them.