To the asian jerk who ripped me off...

and if you know Karma. when she comes around ,shes gonna KICK HIS ASS!! lol (just teasn you karma) Originally Posted by knotty man
Yes indeed! Karma will so kick his ass on behalf of Miss M! Lemme know when ya catch up with him doll! ~K
Marley,
Sorry to hear that you had such a low life, rotten, bastard, stiff you. There is no place in our world for this. In a former life, when I worked for my cousin, I did a little collecting, and situations like this make me want to revert to former ways and offer my services free of charge (cause it would be fun to kick his ass for you) but alas, those days are past!
I hope he makes it right, cause Karma will fuck him up lots worse than I ever would!!
ohh I love asians... Nothing against them at all!! It shocked me... The other 2x I was ripped off in 06 were by a white & hispanic guy. So this came as a huge shock. Can't judge a book by it's cover that's for sure.

but it does come with the territory. Look @ the business we are in & the hobby gents participate in. We are both taking risks everyday. It's bound to happen one day or another. But everyone deserves the chance to make things right...

and to the guy... I now have plenty of info on you... Everything I need to take this further... Hope you step up and make this right. I know you can... Mr. UT educated from houston.
I assume (and I stress the word "assume") that when race is mentioned in such a case, it is for identifying purposes only. ...<SNIP>... But you're right to be alarmed, I think. If it were to read "to the black/hispanic/etc. guy who ripped me off" it would be equally as alarming and perhaps more obviously insulting or offensive. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

IMHO, this kind of crap is what is wrong with our Country. This kind of thinking, itself, is worse than racism.

If someone is offended or insulted by their race, or by someone referring to ones race then they need to learn to deal with it.

Simply mentioning a person's race IS NOT racist.
No more Asian clients? Originally Posted by ibechill
Wow seriously? just cuz one asian guy pulled this doesn't mean all asian guys do.

I'm asian and I usually include extra tips for the girls' time. I'm sure if every provider stopped seeing the ethnicity of people who ripped them off, then there would be nobody left to see.

Anyways I hope the guy contacts you Marley. Originally Posted by xprometheusx
That was a joke made by an AA gent who has had the unfortunately all too frequent experience of being rejected based solely on his race. It was meant as satire. You are unlikely to ever see a lady post "no Asians" but "no AA" is the rule for many.
Sorry about that Marley. Did he have two small tattoos on his chest? One on the left and one on the right. The one on the left is the symbol for "fire" small guy and kind of nervous? If you can verify his description I can help you find him.
IMHO, this kind of crap is what is wrong with our Country. This kind of thinking, itself, is worse than racism.

If someone is offended or insulted by their race, or by someone referring to ones race then they need to learn to deal with it.

Simply mentioning a person's race IS NOT racist. Originally Posted by screwey
Screwey, please reread my post and see which post I am quoting. I am not offended by Marley's use of asian as that is important for helping identify the person. What I was a little more offended by was ibechill's solution to the situation which was to say to stop seeing asian clients completely.

As for sensualsophia, thanks for clearing that up for me. Coming from his position, I can see how it can viewed as satire. I guess I took it out of context as I did not know or see any of Ibechill's previous post so I had no context with which to base his remark upon. With that in mind, I would like to apologize to Ibechill.
Marley,

First of all, so sorry about this.

Are there any more details about the guy that he can't lie about? Like height, weight, approximate age, kind of car he was driving, etc.? What kind of Asian did he look like? East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, etc) or SE Asian (Phillipines, Vietnam, etc).

If he was out to scam you from the beginning, I'd doubt he would tell you truth about where he was from (Houston) and what school he went to (UT).

Also, what was the deal with the pizza guy? Care to elaborate?

Whenever I see a guy who posts an alert about an unverified CL/BP girl who rips him off... I immediately think that he has no one to blame but himself. This is a rare situation that a client ripped off a well known, respectable provider. I wonder what kind of screening info you have for him. Have you been in touch with his references? I guess we can only learn from this and move on, and you can never be too careful.

Also Marley, just curious, what the heck are your rates? I just checked your P411, and your bio on ECCIE, and they all list different rates. You implied that the rate the scammer should have paid you was $280.
my rates differ for the services requested. And of course my regulars & birthday boys always get a discount.

Back to the guy (i simply called the thread asian jerk so the thread would catch HIS eye... For no other reason!) Everyone who knows me knows I'm the furthest thing from racest and have absolutley NO restrictions upon who I see due to race.

this guy said he was 28. He was about 5"11 I assume. Very slim. No visible tatoos. Puffy scar on his chest. He could be lying about being from houston, but why lie about that ya know? Not like I would go to his home town looking for info on him lol. Did not see what car he was driving. Could not tell which specefic type of asian he was. But he was very "americanized" if you will. No accent and very sociable.

pizza guy thing... Which the more I think about it the creepier it gets. So... Were laying in bed & thetes a knock @ the door. He jumps & said whos that. I calmly get up & check to door and see a pizza guy. I could not tell which company but saw a guy in a hat with a pizza warmer thing. I shook it off & returned to the bedroom & explained it was a pizza guy. He said he was hungry & pizza sounded good. Even said I could answer the door naked so we could get it for free. Then the door bell rang. I share an incall so I called the owner of the place. As I was calling he tried to tell me not to since it would make no sense that they ordered it. Well the door was pounded on again and doorbell rang again. So wo knows... Maybe it was a mistake but maybe something worse. He did go in the bathroom for 5-10 minutes & ran the shower water but did not shower. He very well could of been calling a buddy to let him know he was in... So he could then come too & maybe try something horrible.....
Thanks Sophie for clearing that up for me
All is good xprometheusx. I should have expounded more on the subject rather than deliver an obtuse terse (is that redundant?) statement.

That was a joke made by an AA gent who has had the unfortunately all too frequent experience of being rejected based solely on his race. It was meant as satire. You are unlikely to ever see a lady post "no Asians" but "no AA" is the rule for many. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Didn't you check his references? Rhetorical question, obviously... There's no incentive for him to pay you in full, even with whatever threats you throw out at him. He pulled a fast one on you, just like the CL/BP girls who turn out to be bait 'n switch: all part of the game we play in.

No more Asian clients? Originally Posted by ibechill
Hell, Ibie, those 4 words comprise an artful satiric formulation, perfect in my view. Brevity is the soul, man. Don't disown them.

(OK, so I'm an ibechill admirer. Man posts some funny stuff.)

To the OP...thanks for the additional info about the pizza man. Coincidences are for Russian novels only. That bizarre occurrence to me is a bright red flag this was intended to be more than just a short on the money. Glad his evil scheme failed. (I wonder what he would have done if you had reached in your purse and out comes a big fat Glock before you went to the door??? Now I'm giggling.)
I am not going to quote all the comments that I want to answer but hopefully you can connect them.

I read this before heading to incall this am. Got a call from an asian gent. I concur, love the asian gents. Respectful and usually nice guys.... but there is always one isn't there?

So when this guy called, I thought, I'm surely going to count the money beforehand.... but then I thought it has been YEARS since I ask for $$ up front and count it before the session starts. And the reason for that wasn't asian but a White guy.

So it doesn't matter what the race, the bad behavior affects ALL hobbyists after that guy.

The gals learn to protect themselves and it doesn't matter the race, just the behavior. Just as you take the alerts and how it happened, you apply to all your appts in the future. It isn't racist. It's smart.

as for the pizza guy...... the door should be double locked and NOT OPENED DURING THAT GUY'S TIME. 1st of all it is disrespectful of his time.... so NO.

As for letting another person into the place ..... uhhhhh NO!
The fact he encouraged the pizza guy to be let in.... uhhhh time for that guy to leave and GET OUT!!!

No guy in his right mind would open the door when they were there for ANYONE!
The only thing the gal can think is 2 guys against her and a dead body behind the local HEB. .....UuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Play smart,

bottom line this guy needs to contact her and make it right.... did I finally read this right he paid SEVEN dollars? not just NO, but HELL NO, and every gal he contacts should not see him till he makes it right.

but that is just my opinion.
I should have expounded more on the subject rather than deliver an obtuse terse (is that redundant?) statement. Originally Posted by ibechill
Too many big words! Too many big words! You're confusing the blondes!!
Sorry to hear what happened... it makes all of us look bad. I did appreciate the ladies that would see a newbie, and things like this just make it harder to break into the hobby. I think MM was pretty clear about why she referenced the guys ethnicity... to get HIS ATTENTION, not to start a racial flame war.

I always count it twice, and I like an after-shower partly because I think it gives the lady a chance to peek at the envelope. I've noticed that about half the time the envelope doesn't look like its been moved from where I placed it. Not saying I don't appreciate the gesture of trust, but I'd prefer that they count before I leave. It's just less chance of a communication error.

-discreetx