Dating a HDH

Call her and tell her you and your new GF want a 3 way bwahahah! Originally Posted by London Rayne
LR, I'm an HDH, UTR, Low Volume Hobbyist...feel free to double up on me with any of your favorite fem buddies. Yes, I am flirting with you again (hijacking the fuck out of this thread) AND where the hell is your ASS avatar? I asked you to bring it back weeks ago dammit. WTF is up with your rebellious ways? Fuckin' Cat, wit Wabbit feets, and Frog earz??? WTF...WTF???

Occupy LR. Bring the Asss avatar back!

I don't picture London as a submissive... lol.
I don't picture London as a submissive... lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
lamo, truer words have never been spoken maybe for 5minutes
Ha fk you both lol. I am the sweetest sumbissive when a guy is going down on me...well, if he is doing it RIGHT! BFE, I will see you soon love and you can practice! The cats are here to stay...wanna see my butt, it's on my website.
lamo, truer words have never been spoken maybe for 5minutes Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
With her mouth full?
You could make this fun for yourself... Like call her and make an appt. Originally Posted by Shayla

Damnit, she beat me to it.
I am the sweetest sumbissive when a guy is going down on me...well, if he is doing it RIGHT! Originally Posted by London Rayne
She does have the sexiest moan and can arch that back like no other when she's getting close!
I wouldn't say a thing to her. Right now nothing good could come from that conversation. As London has said she may not want to see you if she found out you are paying chicks for sex. I would just enjoy the ride. So to speak.
I just wonder what she's thinking after she went to her computer and realized her profile was there. Surely she's probably wondering if maybe you saw her profile.

Anyway, sounds like a good thing, go with the flow and enjoy it while you can.
I just wonder what she's thinking after she went to her computer and realized her profile was there. Surely she's probably wondering if maybe you saw her profile.

Anyway, sounds like a good thing, go with the flow and enjoy it while you can. Originally Posted by Clouddancer
+1 that's exactly what I thought, she ok'd him using her computer so when she returned to it she knows he saw it, plus dude said he changed his mind and would just do it on the phone, I would be saying uh oh & whoops!

OP, she knows you know Now just have fun and don't over think it
Don't say anything.

What will happen if things get serious. Well at least you guys started on a some what good level, it was not p4p. Thats good. You know that she is genuinely spending time with you, because she enjoys your company verse enjoying your wallet.
Been there done that...but both were honest. Didn't bother me... but I didn't like her Enuf to stick around. Pretty much you are both starting out less than truthful. That would probably bother me more... That I know... But she doesn't know i know.

I would probably have fun with it.... Make Hookers jokes and watch her reaction.
The profile was there...may have been an accident or she may have left it open on purpose to inform you.

She knows you know. Discuss it with her. Sounds to me like she wants it to work.

Do you?
Don't broach the subject ... just enjoy the ride.
Oh, you are so bad! And what the heck does HDH mean? Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
HDH= High Dollar Hottie-- usually a provider "commanding" $1,000 or more for a date. Eliot Spitzer was fucking a HDH until he got fucked

BTW, as to the OP, I'm contradicted. On one hand, I think you should bring it up, but I also see the point of just going with the flow. If you are just going to be fuck buddies with nothing more serious on the horizon, forget you saw it. If you start to develop feelings for her and are thinking of getting into a relationship, then I'd mention it. It is bound to come up at some point.