Sport F#*ing...What's your definition?

Sport fucking? They have playoffs and championships? Or is it like the BCS?
I can put the same three ladies bent over with their asses facing me and see who has the the loudest scream when I enter their asses.
Or, award points to the one left the lightest or shortest brown spot on your dip stick.
Here is my definition of "sports fucking":

Sport fucking is primal, selfish, physical, mindless, instinctive and carnal fun. It happens when two people leave their problems, egos, inhibitions and facades behind in the mutual search for pure animal pleasure. It is a friendly but vital competition in which the primary goal is to reach a mind altering orgasm by driving your partner wild with pleasure.

Because it is a “sporting” event, sport fucking is often noisy, with shouts, cries, even screams punctuated by lots of frantic phrases such as “fuck me harder, damn you” and “drive it deeper, deeper Oh god I want it deeper”. The words “pussy” and “cock” are commonly repeated throughout the contest.

Someone suggested that sport fucking does not happen in the hobby. My experience has been different as I can point to more than a handful of true sport fucking episodes. They are cherished events and sometimes come without warning or real preparation. However, the essence of sport fucking is good clean fun between two horny individuals.
It wouldnt be hard to out fuck LR, and I'm sure she'll admit that. But if you do Sport Sucking with her , you better bring your A-game

Sport fucking is primal, selfish, physical, mindless, instinctive and carnal fun. It happens when two people leave their problems, egos, inhibitions and facades behind in the mutual search for pure animal pleasure. It is a friendly but vital competition in which the primary goal is to reach a mind altering orgasm by driving your partner wild with pleasure.

Because it is a “sporting” event, sport fucking is often noisy, with shouts, cries, even screams punctuated by lots of frantic phrases such as “fuck me harder, damn you” and “drive it deeper, deeper Oh god I want it deeper”. The words “pussy” and “cock” are commonly repeated throughout the contest.

Someone suggested that sport fucking does not happen in the hobby. My experience has been different as I can point to more than a handful of true sport fucking episodes. They are cherished events and sometimes come without warning or real preparation. However, the essence of sport fucking is good clean fun between two horny individuals. Originally Posted by awl4knot
u go, girlfriend! you've obviously experienced a true sport fuckin' event....

mmmmmm...they are SOOO fun....and SOOO wonderful because, as you said, they are truly unexpected....

sigh...(pining for my next one....)

winks,
M

Someone suggested that sport fucking does not happen in the hobby. My experience has been different as I can point to more than a handful of true sport fucking episodes. They are cherished events and sometimes come without warning or real preparation. However, the essence of sport fucking is good clean fun between two horny individuals. Originally Posted by awl4knot
u go, girlfriend! you've obviously experienced a true sport fuckin' event....

mmmmmm...they are SOOO fun....and SOOO wonderful because, as you said, they are truly unexpected....

sigh...(pining for my next one....)

winks,
M Originally Posted by MariaElena
Um Awl4knot is a guy. And one I'd love to f**k.
Um Awl4knot is a guy. And one I'd love to f**k. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
awww hell! my bad...

that's even better....sounds like i'd love to fuck him, too!
  • MrGiz
  • 12-05-2011, 04:00 PM

Yep... that pretty much nails down my definition!! * In a word... Animalistic!

There are several playmates within the hobby that have thrown down qualifying rodeo fucks my way, thru the years.... including the present!!

What a Hobby , eh?
u go, girlfriend! you've obviously experienced a true sport fuckin' event... Originally Posted by MariaElena
Oh my, I think I have an identity crisis. A lovely recently told me I eat p*ssy like a girl and now I write like a girl! I wish that hormone therapy would kick in so I can start shaving. No matter how I am perceived, I do like my sport f*cking.

Now if I switched gears and said I also like long, soft and sweetly romantic sex would you still think I am a girl?

Your sexually ambiguous Awl4knot
Can anyone break down the objective in a "dick sucking contest"?
Can anyone break down the objective in a "dick sucking contest"? Originally Posted by coefficient
Hoover award?
Hoover award? Originally Posted by Shayla
LOL....sounds like the right term....
Hoover award? Originally Posted by Shayla

+1 on this definition, and make it an all day or night affair. Add a few orgasm challenges, playfights, ticklefests, long bouts of kissing, and the occasional water/wine breaks and heating up leftovers and you've got mine.
Lol. I'm not a shit talker. All I said was you can't out "fuck" me and you can't.
Maybe LR but not me.

Until we meet,
Zarah Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

I interested in that challange as well