Do find tattoos sexy ?

no comment girls..come on
@Tiff - Nice art. It's one of the things that turns me on about you. There are others, believe me. Can't wait til I get to OK so I can savor some Okie Tiffany.

Yes, I like both body art and metal. It's probably because I've lived such a vanilla life. Seeing such a lady is like walking on the wild side.
But she did change my mind.

Don't care for the jailhouse tats. If the tats are correctly then I don't mind.
Yes, on some some ladies
It depends on the ink, the lady, and the placement.

Therefore, my vote goes for sometimes.
Tattoos are a HUGE turnoff for me-- especially prominent ones or a lady covered in them. Small and discrete ones I can live with; however, it is a definite factor for me when I decide which ladies to patronize.
a few low key ones I think are fine and do no influence me either way... that said, I do feel that large amounts of body art, especially those that are in very prominent locations on the body, are, at best, distracting and at worst, a total turnoff

Anyway, it's a kinda sort free world, so my humble opinion is what it is..
Don't care for tattoos! Tattoos aren’t sexy! If you think the tattoo is sexy, it’s probably the provider that’s making it sexy! I've NEVER been with a provider and thought.... wow this young lady would be sexy if ONLY she had a tattoo! Just saying.....

But she did change my mind.

Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
This is actually sexy. Nina, too. But it's usually a fail on other people! smh
+1 farmstud. I think a well placed tatt or two has the "naughty girl" sex appeal, especially if it has been placed where viewing the whole thing requires special permission from the wearer. Beyond that, they are just messing up a beautiful creation.
I really think it depends on the tattoo and how it is displayed. I like mine.

Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums

i would definately agree with that, of course i have met people who hate tattoos from the start and believe i have ruined my body.. but many people have told me, which i also agree with what the tattoo is and how it is placed to enhance someones physical features makes the biggest difference, I LOVE MY TATTOOS (:
yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!! oddly enough, i don't have any.
I LOVE TATTOOS CLEARLY LOL!! =) but i also find them sexy on others but i do agree only if they are done right!! mine aren't finished but i do get them done at a shop. However I think just putting any ole thing on you is stupid to me all mine have there on story thats why i have them! you should never get anything pointless or that you have to think a long time about cause you may regret it later!! just my opinion =)
DSC_9112 (627x800).jpg DSC_9092 (407x800).jpg

i really love my work but everyone has there opinion =)