BBFS want it? Come get it....

I will be re-locating to Austin by the end of the month. If anyone is interested please e-mail me for pics and more info. I am low volume and UTR. I have reviews under "Leslie Lane" so I am the real deal...not trying to incite a war. I'm just transitioning from a former FS provider to a non-fs provider. I am much more skilled as non-fs...than I ever was at fs. And that has to do with imagination, skills and practice. It's not for everyone, and lucky for me...I'm not targeting everyone.

There is so much talk about BBFS...I just want to throw it out there... THERE is a safe alternative. And it's not a virtual mind f**k. You want it...come get it.

Leslielane1@live.com "Laney"

**Maxeen, your 1hr session is on the house. E-mail me if your interested. Seriously. I've always found you attractive. I loved the blond, but pink is hot too!!!
I find your title humorous considering you offer neither. Just the illusion of it. And right on the heels of such long winded threads. Good timing. . .but I assume that's the purpose of it all. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
It's A Handjob / Blowjob

or

Upsell / Scam <--- I Could Be Wrong

or

Sells Pitch Since All Of These BBFS Threads Have Been Up

I Myself Would Love To Know Exactly What "Simulated BBFS/BBBJ" Is???

*Opens Another Tab On Internet & Starts Googling*
Good to know it is you. I first believed you to be a reincarnation of a fellow member
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Welcome when you get back to Atown but no need for the hr. Well. . . .what exactly what you do to me?

Your discussion is on the heels of hot topics, but now knowing it is you and not a new Humpty, I'm glad you are back and welcome your input. Nice to have spice around. I've heard of another local lovely that can simulate it as well through oil and hand and thigh techniques. . . [/COLOR]
Laney appears and reappears on the board, talking guys up to 400-600 per hour..... for seeming exclusive when shes really not.. boring, next thread please
The kittens are out to play...Meow. Except, I don't disrespect my fellow providers. So ladies, apologies if I rubbed anyone the wrong way.
Uuugghhh...forget it. I'm taking the high road....

.....I have a feeling the gents will start throwing their stones soon. Where's my ninja garb?!
I'm not digging at her. I genuinely felt the timing to be suspect. Someone jacking her identity. I know who she is and if she chooses to market herself like this then thats her business. What she charges is not my business either. I am sure quite a few people will be happy she is back and available.
I'm not sure why people seem uptight about Leslie. If you search for old XTC Houston reviews, you'll find that the session is a well oiled handjob but in positions that hide the actual hands. Think cowgirl with the girls hands behind her back and your cock in her hands and possibly rubbing between her ass cheeks. I don't know what Leslie/laney is going to charge, but the prices at XTC were very reasonable, especially considering how truly hot the girls were. I still fantasize about my sessions with Melissa. It was never FS, but it felt/looked that way at times. If I lived in Houston I'd be broke.

I think I've seen Laney many many years ago before her XTC days at a salon called Chicagos or something like that. I could be wrong, but if that was her, she is freakin hot. Like a 9 or a 10. So I can see why a guy would still go see her for a non-FS session. I know that I would see Melissa again if I was able to get down to Houston on the nights she is working.

But based on my experiences, it's definitely something worth trying.
Aaahh...yes, I am real. And yes, I worked at Chicago's and with Melissa at XTC. Thanks for vouching for me. I'm a lover, not a fighter...so I bow out when the stones start coming my way.

Oh, but I'm not a one trick pony. I perfected the art of simulated bbbj...and my simulated bbfs is a little different. And no oil...that's just messy.

Leslielane1@live.com
Bbfs should never cost more than 80 an hour for a model quality. nd that's being generous. In this.current economy, us guys shouldn't be throwing cash away.
After re-reading the entire thread, it sounds like an advertisement for myself. If the moderators wish to delete the thread, please do so. My intention was innocent...the outcome not so much. I'm better off not posting.

Goodnight.
Aaahh...yes, I am real. And yes, I worked at Chicago's and with Melissa at XTC. Thanks for vouching for me. I'm a lover, not a fighter...so I bow out when the stones start coming my way.

Oh, but I'm not a one trick pony. I perfected the art of simulated bbbj...and my simulated bbfs is a little different. And no oil...that's just messy.

Leslielane1@live.com Originally Posted by Laney1
So that WAS you. Too funny, the time I saw you was probably the most humiliating experience I've had in this hobby. I was a poor college student at the time and pretty inexperienced at all of this. I decided to use a credit card to pay for the session. I gave you my card and got completely undressed and laid down on the table. You then came back and said my card had been declined. I didn't have another card and I had no cash in my bank account so I had to get dressed and leave. I felt like a total loser, haha. It feels like that was forever ago.
Wow...
Welcome Back Leslie Lane....