London Rayne's Coven

Thanks guys. I'll do what I can to keep the coven going. Sixx, I don't think eccie will allow Scorpion's nest.
Maybe Charlestudor will take over the coven. I know he's high on those private rooms. Originally Posted by simpleton
Dearhunter is our prophet. LOL @ Charles taking over. Well ---that would be interesting.
This sucks.
This one goes out to London, Mijo and everyone who will miss London:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_sEtNrYlC4
...Coven? WTF did I miss?!? Damn it!! I knew there was cool stuff going on in the ladies section I was missing!! Are there virgin sacrifices? Orgies? Cookies?? I will do some wicked shyt for cookies!!!
No comment.

(oh, I forgot, LOL)

This one goes out to London, Mijo and everyone who will miss London:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_sEtNrYlC4 Originally Posted by Still Looking
...Coven? WTF did I miss?!? Damn it!! I knew there was cool stuff going on in the ladies section I was missing!! Are there virgin sacrifices? Orgies? Cookies?? I will do some wicked shyt for cookies!!! Originally Posted by DreamGirlRosy
Coven has nothing to do with the Ladies room.
If I remember correctly London said she was going to be gone over the holidays. ijs
If I remember correctly London said she was going to be gone over the holidays. ijs Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
...Coven? WTF did I miss?!? Damn it!! I knew there was cool stuff going on in the ladies section I was missing!! Are there virgin sacrifices? Orgies? Cookies?? I will do some wicked shyt for cookies!!! Originally Posted by DreamGirlRosy
The coven is okay but once I got in there I couldn't see what the hype was about, it's pretty much just like GD except you can cuss out the mods if you want to. Honestly, I don't think you would be missing much unless you are close friends with the founders.
Originally Posted by M A X
Most likely, I'll take over the coven. Then again -- maybe not. Dunno yet. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
What London is gone?? I have been away for a while, maybe someone wants to fill in the loops for me??? WTF happened?
What London is gone?? I have been away for a while, maybe someone wants to fill in the loops for me??? WTF happened? Originally Posted by ninasastri
Our London. I got your email. Im responding to it now. Are you in NYC by any chance? Would love to meet up!
I think Naomi should take over the Coven. Zarah is too nice.