How do you tell your lover she is too loud in bed?

Exactly. I may be a bit anti-social, but I never gave a shit about my neighbors. Hell, I lived in a house for 8 years and never once met my neighbors.

If your neighbors don't like it THEY can move.

Until the POPO come over to talk to you about disturbing the peace - why do you care - or to say it differently, who do you want to please: your SO or your neighbors. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Spot on and accurate assessment! I think her positive expression of her sexual nature is mutually beneficial, harms no one and enhance our relationships. Correct me if I am wrong but my understanding is that disturbance of the peace call is a low priority and there is nothing they can do.

trojanman, her spirit is unbreakable, she is solar powered!
Enjoy the passion ....... I so miss my screamer ....... one evening the neighbors called the police and in the midst of round two they knocked on the door ...... I answered in boxers and tried to explain but procedure was that they had to speak with the woman in question ........ I got her covered and to the door, she tried to explain without further embarrassment and quickly retreated back to her room leaving me with the two officers ......... I turned to them, smiled and said; "I have this problem often, I'm really good" ........ the looks on their faces were priceless .......... screaming really isn't a problem till it starts to damage your hearing
my understanding is that disturbance of the peace call is a low priority and there is nothing they can do.
Originally Posted by Lucky40
yes, but....

Enjoy the passion ....... I so miss my screamer ....... one evening the neighbors called the police and in the midst of round two they knocked on the door ...... I answered in boxers and tried to explain but procedure was that they had to speak with the woman in question Originally Posted by tcreative2
....herein lies the fine line: there is HUGE difference between a report of excessive noise & "I hear screaming in Apt. 2B!"

In many departments the later has to be treated as a domestic violence call & all of the required investigation what comes with it. Even if you avoid "the ride" & no charges are filed your evening is kind of shot.

I've never really considered this, but this kind of thing might come back to bite you in the ass down the road (particularly if it happened more than once) during divorce or custody proceedings.
Exactly. I may be a bit anti-social, but I never gave a shit about my neighbors. Hell, I lived in a house for 8 years and never once met my neighbors.

If your neighbors don't like it THEY can move.

Until the POPO come over to talk to you about disturbing the peace - why do you care - or to say it differently, who do you want to please: your SO or your neighbors. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Agreed. Buy your neighbors a big can of STFU, and keep banging the GF.

OR dump her and let me pick up the pieces, I LOVE a vocal woman!
Next time your neighbors give you a funny look, just smile. And, to add a bit of humor to the situation, next time you are staying at a nice hotel, borrow the "Quiet Please" door knob hanger, and place it on your door at night.
Next time your neighbors give you a funny look, just smile. And, to add a bit of humor to the situation, next time you are staying at a nice hotel, borrow the "Quiet Please" door knob hanger, and place it on your door at night. Originally Posted by CajunGent
Or the one which says Do Not Disturb!
I've never really considered this, but this kind of thing might come back to bite you in the ass down the road (particularly if it happened more than once) during divorce or custody proceedings. Originally Posted by atlcomedy

I think you're alright with the report ...... it's filed as an assault with a friendly weapon
Or has been said to me and others here: "Get a room!" Go hit the concierge level of a nice hotel.
I think you're alright with the report ...... it's filed as an assault with a friendly weapon Originally Posted by tcreative2

Very doubtful that assault would be considered given the size of most hobbyists' weapons.

No one else said it.
Thank you all --- you made me laugh several times in reading through this thread.

I sort of like hearing my neighbors have sex.
I sort of like hearing my neighbors have sex. Originally Posted by Natalie
Good on you! Moi aussi...at least...I'd rather listen to that than their dog barking.

Hmmnn.... I'm getting to the point where I can't tell the difference...

...ain't tinnitus a royal pita!!!
sticky situation....i wouldn't want to crash the party and potentially make her self conscience of her actions to the point she does not orgasm or enjoy it. I think you should try other places in the house, like far away from the wall or something. I have had to put my hand on old girlfriends mouths to help muffle the sounds.

i have also been on the other end....i had upstairs neighbors who would open the window at night and have sex. Well while I would be sleeping, i could her banging, moans, groans, ooos, aweeees, etc. I felt like climbing the window and watching since i had to listen.
But my immediate next-door neighbors set off fireworks. The one across the street has a yippy dog. The guy immediately next to that one has been known to practice shooting his rifle on Sunday morning.

If I had a hot babe screaming and moaning, and they didn't like it, they could all go screw themselves because I already am extremely tolerant of THEIR noise.

Besides, I'm sorry, but women's sexuality is at its very best when there is nothing weighing on their mind. I ain't pressing the mute button. No way.
Who thinks this thread was a thinly veiled way for Lucky40 to brag about his scream-inducing bedroom skillzzz?