where did the honor go?

You'll be the only one not getting laid. What a moronic idea... Originally Posted by Roger Murdock

Old t the magic word you said agreed to and disclosed
is it honorable to take a mans money then say btw I don't kiss?
Is it honorable for her to say you will leave with a smile but instead you have to go see someone else to finish what she started?
Haha hobbyists going on strike! Oh that is a good one. The crazy things he comes up with. There is a great reward in itself of planning ahead and doing your research, sorry you haven't had luck recently but if you play smarter this incidences will be far few between.

Throughout time there has alway been upcharging and rules involved in prostitution it isn't new but it has always been frowned upon. For every honest hardworking provider there will always be another chick looking to make a quick buck for the least effort unfortunately.

As for honor, this hasn't been any honor in this profession, just people taking a chance and hoping they don't get screwed in a bad way. For some people it is a thrill for others it is a minor inconvenience.
  • GNG
  • 02-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Roger Murdock you like it when a provider treated you like your wife does? Then why see a provider hell you get that at home Originally Posted by onedaddy
I don't see providers. I see my SB. She never treats me like my ex-wife because she know the lifestyle she enjoys will go away.

If you don't do your research, then you deserve to get treated like you apparently do.
I'm confused. You're upset because the ladies you're seeing aren't GFE? If their ad and/or reviews said they were GFE and they didn't live up to their advertising I can understand your frustration. If they don't advertise as GFE and their reviews state they're not GFE then why are you going to see them? You gotta do your research. I only see GFE providers; if a lady is not GFE I'm not going to see her regardless of how attractive she is or great reviews. I want specific services when I go see a provider and I'm not going to take a chance with one in hopes of, "Well...maybe she'll like me and she'll change her menu just for me because I'm a swell cat." It seems like that's what you're doing which is pretty naive.

The going on strike idea is laughable.
ok, I get it now http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=359285

Dude, just ask the girl up front if she kisses, its obvious you have been burnt and feel your not getting your moneys worth.....welcome to the club, just put your big boy panties on and do your research and you will be just fine.
  • Old-T
  • 02-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Old t the magic word you said agreed to and disclosed
is it honorable to take a mans money then say btw I don't kiss?
Is it honorable for her to say you will leave with a smile but instead you have to go see someone else to finish what she started? Originally Posted by onedaddy
I do not know, but if you asked her about kissing, or her ads say she does, then that is a fair complaint on your part.

As to the other part, most stated prices are for time. If she was reasonable on her part--a very subjective term I agree--then what she owes is the time, not a specific outcome. though I agree many will voluntarily give more.
Really Im just asking a question because I was told by a provider who is on eccie and her reviews said she does kiss but o she said kissing is nasty and she dose not do that ever but her reviews said she does
Really Im just asking a question because I was told by a provider who is on eccie and her reviews said she does kiss but o she said kissing is nasty and she dose not do that ever but her reviews said she does Originally Posted by onedaddy
They can turn on you in a heart beat! LOL
Yes they can an someone who's honest has honor
So I ask again where did the honor go it wasn't that long ago that providers did have it and where honest up front
Yeah if she changed her mind at her mind, thars weird. I could see where you'd be disappointed. Maybe she had a flare up that day or your breath smelled bad - don't shoot me, just throwing stuff out there.
Wasn't that long ago when a hand shake and a man or womans word was his or her bond that honor
Yes they can an someone who's honest has honor Originally Posted by onedaddy
I'm pretty easy going... the only thing I ask is if they're going to laugh at me hold pillow over they're mouth. I call it Ostrich Play! LOL

I have found over the years being sincere and a gentleman gets me places I never thought I would see!
Always use breath mints just incase