Favorite Gift to Give/Receive for Valentine's Day

Any questions? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Yeah, your wife likes blondes?
Yeah, your wife likes blondes? Originally Posted by pyramider
He's not married.
He's not married. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

neither is Pyramider..at least that's what he told me lol
personalized panties Z? Now that's a good idea!! Where do you get those?

@ Ava ..that's so beautiful!
neither is Pyramider..at least that's what he told me lol
personalized panties Z? Now that's a good idea!! Where do you get those?

@ Ava ..that's so beautiful! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

http://www.personalizedthong.com/

There are a lot more sites but this is where I'm ordering mine from.
I just picked the first site that popped up in google lol.
The panties will say "Property of (his name here). I hope he doesn't take it too seriously LOL! It's gonna be cute.
Yeah, your wife likes blondes? Originally Posted by pyramider
No P, thats what I'm getting for V day! Her gift is a secret! LOL
http://www.personalizedthong.com/

There are a lot more sites but this is where I'm ordering mine from.
I just picked the first site that popped up in google lol.
The panties will say "Property of (his name here). I hope he doesn't take it too seriously LOL! It's gonna be cute. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
thanks for the link, I would get "The future Mrs Pyramider" but he would just use it as evidence in that dumb stalker trial I have to attend

Be careful with that "property of" lol but it is cute
new vacuum cleaner
floor mats
Favorite gift's to receive on Valentine's Day from my Sweetie Lady Friend. Unlimited BBBJ's and SEX for 24hrs OTC . If I'm not dead, then I can sleep the day after VDay.
I wrote a poem one year, the poem led the reader on a journey through our house. Inside closets, cabinets, etc. etc. I led her through the years of our marriage, each place had a picture of us on vacation, at Xmas, etc. etc. with an explanation of my emotions for her at that time in the picture.The poem and treasure hunt led her through the years of happiness, at that time we were married about 15 years.

Her journey ended at me, in the bedroom with scented candles, flowers, and a nice piece of jewelry which was attached to my manhood. The poem explained if she wanted to keep the jewelry she had to remove it with her lips, tongue and mouth. She refused to perform oral or obtain her jewelry with her mouth and af ew years later we divorced, lol.

I put a lot of thought and energy into that gift, which had her smiling uncontrollably and seemed to be feeling good about us. She could nto stand giving me what Iwanted when I wanted it, like oral sex. What a waste of great gift, IMHO.
If it's a new date (civilian or hobbywise), flowers and candy are nice. If it's a boyfriend I've been dating for awhile, flowers, candy and like Annie said, perfume or jewelry. A dinner out on Valentine's is nice too.
You know what I meant!! The whole package. You know, I'll trade my package for hers. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I knew what you mean't Charlie lol I was just messin with ya!!

@ ODM..how cool.and creative..
@ SNL - it's buffet time. I'll eat long, deep and well. I just dare you to make it through my meal.