When in a session do you....

i lust a humble man.....
I'm an old, fat, white guy with the metabolism of a dead man. She makes the first move (and 90% of the next ones). Generally, the only moves I make are getting hard, attempting (unsuccessfully) to get in rhythm while in flagrante delicto, and shooting my wad (only 1 per session). Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I always greet them at the door with a hungry smile, and once the door is closed a hungry kiss, then I have to touch their nipples............This tends to break the ice.
It all depends on the provider. I can normally tell if the session is going to be good by the greeting at the door. Everyone has there good and bad days, and with some providers you havent seen it is nice to chat some to ease the nerves and for all to become comfortable. Shayla may have to call 911 to get me off of her though,lol. Thats if and when she gets to Dallas.
I usually make the first move--I always figured this would put the young lady at ease. But if I was with the incredibly/ lovely Ms Shayla---I would probably just stand there in shock and total amazement that this was actually happening and it wasn't a dream!!! Fantasies are a wonderful creation aren't they!!
It is situation dependent. Most of the time I prefer the girl to initiate the activity-- however subtle or not so subtle that may be. Now, there are times when I will make the first move-- usually in the form of some per-established fantasy role play or if the lady is just too chatty. At some point, I put something in her mouth to shut her up
if it's the first time with the provider, i always let her make the move first. If it's a provider I have been with many times, then I am comfortable enough to initiate my own moves. I guess in the end, it's about how safe and comfortable the provider feels.
As soon as the door is closed I pounce on them like a tiger monkey- maybe even a little sooner if the email foreplay was steamy. Nothing is more welcoming than being groped as soon as you walk through the door. But that's just me.
I initiate session, beginning with a sensual massage usually. If the gentleman has any requests or wants to try something new/different/of his liking, then he lets me know Most men I discover though are very happy to let me do the...leading LOL of the session.
shayla, you didn't put in another option which is both.