What are the best authentic Asian restaurants in the metro?

ABC has a television at each table playing a foreign soap opera. Has any one tried the Thia place close a block north of Johnson drive. It is in the same stip as the DMV and Italian Delight?
That's Thai Orchid. Great place!
For Thai:
Thai Orchid is great!
Hot Basil - Metcalf & 119th is really good!

For Chinese:
Fortune Wok on Metcalf and 143rd!
Bangkok Pavilion has great Thai food as does Thai Orchid in Mission A little hole in the wall on 39th by KUMed, Saigon 39 is also excellent! Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
For Thai food, there is nothing better in town than Bangkock Pavilion (96th & Medcalf - West side South of Builders Square). It is the only Thai place in town for a lot of people. It used to be fancy, but a fire took out the whole thing along with a lot of oriental art. The new place still has the same food, and that is what I look for. If you want something different from the menu, just ask. One of the few places where you can get young coconuts.

JR
For Thai:
Thai Orchid is great!
Hot Basil - Metcalf & 119th is really good!

For Chinese:
Fortune Wok on Metcalf and 143rd! Originally Posted by love2fishfork

Spot on.
Mmmmm.
Spot on.
Mmmmm. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Hmm maybe we should do lunch some time
Hi everyone! I'm Kat from Oklahoma City. I will be in your city next monday and staying a couple of nights. I'm so glad that I found this thread. I counted the votes for Thai Orchid about the most recommended. I will check this restaurant. I'm Thai and I do cook my own Thai food when I'm at home but when I'm touring I would like to eat some good thai food and make me miss home!
See you all next week!
XOXO
I like dining at Kimmy 36