Double your fun.........

The perfect doubles date is seeing them one at a time
The perfect doubles date is seeing them one at a time Originally Posted by burkalini
Amen!!
I am counting on the perfect double being this week with you Ms Athena and Dallas! Already has been in my heads ladies!!!! After the last double that was an overnight marathon of the MFM with all the attention on Ms A this should be a killer as know that you 2 will have no mercy and and I won't have a helper!!!
I am counting on the perfect double being this week with you Ms Athena and Dallas! Already has been in my heads ladies!!!! After the last double that was an overnight marathon of the MFM with all the attention on Ms A this should be a killer as know that you 2 will have no mercy and and I won't have a helper!!! Originally Posted by jimmycz
I'm set up for Thursday and I'll let you know how much prayin you need to do.....If you get yourself in a bind at your session, I'm only a phone call away jimmy...
I have just started doing duos and I have noticed that there seems to be two types of men who enjoy duos. The "watcher" who rarely touch, maybe caress us every now and then but they enjoy watch two girls in the act rather than participating . Then the "Do-her" the guy who has more fun in between the ladies and is more involved in the action yet.
Doubles can be a lot of fun. I have enjoyed many doubles in the past year. The chemistry has to be right between the ladies and even the guy. When you really click 1 hour can turn into 2. I have had the pleasure of working with 14 wonderful ladies this past year.