Ebony Addiction

hey there, I knew a guy who had this happen to him, with just woman in general and he is a caucasion male, like myself.

I know the old cliche or saying, "Once ya go Black you never go back" applies but i always thought it was just a saying with little relevence, i've assumed it originated from some song or rap hitt.

But I myself, met a beautiful girl who is Chocolate toned; as she describes herself. Very much a beautiful black girl maybe in her late 20's.
I was very lucky to have been with her, for a while, however she's moved on and travels a lot. (i think she is an erotic dancer, stripper)

And now i can't stop searching and seeking out ebony woman and have found myself looking for them here and other sites, i.e. backpage all the time.... Originally Posted by stevo_hs
I don't know what it is I love having a black woman sitting on my face, just cannot get enough Originally Posted by travel56
Check this out fellas(one of these hotties has got to be in your vicinity): http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=236306

Enjoii the 'hunt'.
EBG is my girl!
She's sooooo PRETTY!
As a late 40's white male, I have been addicted to the eboni ladys for over 20 years. That dark skin does look so fine. Many eboni ladies have been so cool to me, and really take care of business. I will never tire of the sweet eboni flavor.
what is hottt is that many of the ebony gals are equally addicted to the white guys who are addicted to them
Im the perfect cure for your ebony addiction.
I love this!
what is hottt is that many of the ebony gals are equally addicted to the white guys who are addicted to them Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Although I don't discriminate, I must give this a big 'ole . Mixing races is quite nice...
Sounds like Eva,Victoria and Lovelyelle can't get enough addicted white cock to satisfy their own white cock addicted taste buds