Have you ever been Dick Drunk?

Wanna get dick drunk together Malaya? (lol)
Just don't let the cops arrest you for Driving While Dick Drunk!
  • Laz
  • 04-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Wanna get dick drunk together Malaya? (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki
The hell bunny and energizer bunney together! I hope whoever they are with has health insurance.
I've personally seen two ladies "dick drunk", One is Jules Milano from Austin as noted above. The other is Slave Guinevere her in San Antonio. Both have numerous, intense orgasms that leave them shaky and incoherent by the end of the session
I wanna get Dick Drunk.....maybe tomorrow morn....with a gal that gets wobbly knees......cant wait
Love the posts.
All you ladies who are Dick drunk constantly you may actually be a "Cockaholic."
If you feel you need help just send me a pm and I can be your sponsor. There is a new 12 stroke program at the Cockaholic Conspicuous meetings.
Cockaholic
Cyranrose69, what a great word...COCKAHOLIC! May I use it for my avatar? (lol)
I am wondering - Does Toy, DATY/DATO count, if she nearly passes out and sees stars?
LikiNikki you can use anything you want Darlin.
I'll collect the royalties later.
Wanna get dick drunk together Malaya? (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki
You read my mind!!! Sounds like an awesome time! I shall bring toys!
Hey all you cockaholic ladies.......let me serve you a penis colada!!!
Oooh, I'm feeling thirsty and horny...all at the same time! Fresh & Fruity Penis Colada...yummy! (lol)
Oooh, I'm feeling thirsty and horny...all at the same time! Fresh & Fruity Penis Colada...yummy! (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki
A penis colada should be consumed while listening to that song from the eighties....forgot the name of the song, but it's about a guy who puts a personal ad in th newspaper seeking a woman who likes penis coladas and making love at midnight (or something to that effect)!
You read my mind!!! Sounds like an awesome time! I shall bring toys! Originally Posted by Malaya

Rupert Holmes - (Escape) The Pina Colada Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsj2wdFDmLk&feature=re lated