Julie & Heaven Lee vs Wellendowed - Throwing the b*llshit flag on Julie & Lee

I haven't read a single thing in this thread. I just saw the pic and thought to myself....damn they look young! Yes it was a compliment, but ms heaven lee you certainly don't look like a teen in that pose in your avatar!
  • d3s
  • 04-30-2010, 01:45 PM
When does the bs stop. Honestly what's the purpose of this thread. Originally Posted by angel
At least it puts that super hot photo out there for us all to see!
I'm stll trying to figure out the point, but I'm glad we know who doesn't give a shit if 18 year old girls have pimps or not. You would screw them anyway, nice! Myself, I don't really care for pimps. Especially ones that pimp out teens. All this talk about providers ethics, hmmph. Gotta love the hypocrisy! Its entertaing. I highly doubt they have a pimp. The pimp would be keeping the pimp hand strong over all this drama!
They don't look a day over 16. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

oh please...... lets not exaggerate..... they are of legal age..... they have on make up to make them look younger like ANY provider does........ lets not pretend......... we all know better than that
When does the bs stop. Honestly what's the purpose of this thread. Originally Posted by angel
how right....... i visited with julie and had a good time...... pics matched what i saw in person. TCB was good...... BBBJ...... what the fuck else does one want???

maybe its just that some cant handle some newcomers coming into town and TCB'ng.
I'm stll trying to figure out the point, but I'm glad we know who doesn't give a shit if 18 year old girls have pimps or not. You would screw them anyway, nice! Myself, I don't really care for pimps. Especially ones that pimp out teens. All this talk about providers ethics, hmmph. Gotta love the hypocrisy! Its entertaing. I highly doubt they have a pimp. The pimp would be keeping the pimp hand strong over all this drama! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
im with bb

hope the girls are 100% safe

and as for the board drama
zzzzzzzz
if they know each other ...who cares
Sixx, why would you be so offended by what I said? I said they don't look a day over 16. That should be a compliment to any lady, I would think. Imo, they dont look a day over 16, in those particular pictures. I never once said or implied that any of those ladies in the pictures were not of legal age. And I didn't say one word about you or your choice of lady. That's your business who the hell u wanna see. You aren't the one bitching about them or impling that u don't give a shit if they have pimps eithier, so why the tension? Furthermore, to imply that some of us can't handle new girls tcb is kind of silly to me when my stance is in defense of those girls.
a day over 16?? come one now...... 16 is NOT LEGAL age.......there has already been things regarding them with underage, etc......... dont act like u don't know what the legal age is in texas......... any talk of anyone under 18 is not welcome or allowed IMO.

sure it is ok to say that some of you cant handle new girls that TCB. from what I have read about you, you do TCB so why mention its silly of me to mention that when the issue of TCB has nothing to do with you? inhave recently seen one who does not TCB and im not alone. you have a great rep, the TCB was not meant for you
Sixx, why would you be so offended by what I said? I said they don't look a day over 16. That should be a compliment to any lady, I would think. Imo, they dont look a day over 16, in those particular pictures. I never once said or implied that any of those ladies in the pictures were not of legal age. And I didn't say one word about you or your choice of lady. That's your business who the hell u wanna see. You aren't the one bitching about them or impling that u don't give a shit if they have pimps eithier, so why the tension? Furthermore, to imply that some of us can't handle new girls tcb is kind of silly to me when my stance is in defense of those girls. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
This makes me want to come visit you
  • angel
  • 04-30-2010, 11:16 PM
Well just for the record I have an id and a p411 in which I had to send a copy of my photo Id to verify im 18 or over not saying that you implied that Britt just clearing up any future questions from clients. Oh and Im 19 by the way.

http://www.preferred411.com/arlington/naughtyangel

Well just for the record I have an id and a p411 in which I had to send a copy of my photo Id to verify im 18 or over not saying that you implied that Britt just clearing up any future questions from clients. Oh and Im 19 by the way.

http://www.preferred411.com/arlington/naughtyangel

Originally Posted by angel
take it for what it is......... but I give yall the sixx seal of approval. you are legit here in austin. i cant speak of anywhere else but you have my vote here............
  • angel
  • 04-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Thanks Sixx!! Hopefully I'lll get lucky like Julie and get to meet ya.. Until then Take care Hun..
Sorry if my comments offended any of you ladies. That was not my intention. I was offended by the op s comments, and I feel very strongly about my distain for pimps. I also feel very strong about pimps and young girls, in particular. Good night!
  • angel
  • 04-30-2010, 11:53 PM
None Taken! Just want to continue to be drama free. I like it out here in Austin..
None Taken! Just want to continue to be drama free. I like it out here in Austin.. Originally Posted by angel

are u back in town mami??? i am looking for some fun........... mmmmmmmmmm wink wink