At the Moment of or Prior to Cumming....?

For me prostate massage along with a vibrating dildo or dong produces the most intense pleasure and the most satisfying Orgasm that I have ever experienced, and at my age that covers a lot of experiences...I have never tried the double strap on experience as Dallas does so I've added that to my bucket list, it sounds real kinky... No matter how old or young you are there is always the Kink to keep things interesting and fun…..enjoy the Kink, life’s too short…. Originally Posted by cumalot

wait till july!!!!!
wait till july!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Gulp....OMG
lol--Ms athena takes great care of you...and so will I baby!
wait till july!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
When in July are you gonna be in Dallas, Dallas?
I love it, best orgasms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol--Ms athena takes great care of you...and so will I baby! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes she does and yes you can...lol
most intense o., either finger or fingers or toys. they all work.
If only the right girl for me would...
I have had a bad experience with past insertion. that being said I am not adverse to finger play but toy play may be difficult for me to accept. As I have said in previous posts. It may depend on how excited I am. We shall see! I am still awaiting a session with my new mistress.
What a good boy you are AinEasy....Now be treat your Mistress well.............
What a good boy you are AinEasy....Now be treat your Mistress well............. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I will treat my mistress well and expect to be disciplined when necessary.

I must also admit....
I have been following your posts Ms. Athena for quite some time.
You are Intriguing..
What Doc said! Amen.

SAS Originally Posted by SASpurfan
What he said...

Honestly, it's the same for me as well. I have a wonderful double dong that makes my orgasms rather intense. Giving a BJ with a small dong, toy or even a finger produces the most unrestrained O's in men I've noticed. They're a bit louder, buck a little faster, and the load shoots a bit stronger for some reason. There's nothing like a little arse play.
hell yeahh!!!

{I have a new technique where I am either doing a double strap on or a prostate massage while between a guys open legs all while doing an oily handjob........when he cums,it usually shoots like a volcanoe...and can be one helluva orgasm!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Nice...
hell yeahh!!!

{I have a new technique where I am either doing a double strap on or a prostate massage while between a guys open legs all while doing an oily handjob........when he cums,it usually shoots like a volcanoe...and can be one helluva orgasm!} Originally Posted by DallasRain

LOL I knew you would loved that position Dallas! I love sitting between his legs, his Cock in my mouth and his PSpot right were I want it....This allows me to to stroke, suck and swallow without loosing my seat......YUM YUM!