This Ones For The Guys!! Make-up Or Natural ?

No makeup or light makeup
In almost all cases, natural. It is a rare instance when make up helps, IMHO.
I don't want to take any makeup or perfume home with me. keep it all natural!

Chipper Originally Posted by chipper
Ditto that.
IF you look good without makeup then go for it. ONE word of caution be sure you look like your photo, otherwise guys will feel baited and switched!
  • MrGiz
  • 12-30-2009, 06:55 AM
A pretty girl with perfect skin, who needs zero make-up is very nice.... but she's in the minority. I prefer whatever makes a girl feel her best.

I have to agree with the previous lipstick comments!

Giz
Depends on what makes her feel beautiful - I want to see her that way, so she should choose. Not so much that I feel like I have to apologize if it gets all smudged.... Originally Posted by Papacorn
I have to agree 100%. I also agree with the lipstick comment
I wear very light makeup. I see pictures all the time of very beautiful girls with entirely too much makeup on. My mindset is that if it takes longer than 10 minutes to do your makeup, you are wearing too much!! (Unless you are in the club, thats another story) Originally Posted by DecemberLove
I have to agree with DecemberLove ... All the women here are beautiful. A little mascara and lip gloss is all thats really needed
Chipper said it best. Let's not take anything home with us. Especially those with a SO.
Thanks all of you that gave answers !!! I try to be as natural as possiable but I do have to admit that the stripper in me come out sometimes and when it does Boy you can tell... Nothing off the wall but i Love eye make-up but nothing more than what was done in my pics !! LOL... I know personaly that i sometimes only get a few hours of sleep at night so a little conceler is a must on some days..... LOL
The right amount of make-up. I want her to look her best and it's rare to find a woman who doesn't benefit from make-up. I can't recall a time in recent memory when a lady's make-up rubbed off on me in a noticeable way.
I like the natural look or as little makeup as possible. Lately I am a big fan of the new mineral based makeups. It gives just the right amount of color and accents where needed.
Nothing that's going to smudge all over me.

Eye liner or whatever makes you feel pretty. Lipstick's OK, but be sure I wipe it off before I leave. One lady had some sort of flavored lipstick, which was a REAL turnon.

Perfume by the gallon, but ask the guy's preference. Personally, I want to smell your perfume for the rest of the day. I may even hang up my shirt near my chair so I can smell it for a few days.
I'm in the what makes a lady feel her best camp. Having said that, I love RED lipstick!

Ed
I like the natural look and always make it a point to request no make-up.
Kaci-
Gotta go with natural look.