Ms Athena's Lil Spinner/Cumslut Review

Lacy, it was my pleasure to be a part of your graduation to certified cumslut and get to play with both you and a cumslut goddess like Athena. I am expecting bigger and better things from you in the area of cum tasting, gargling, snowballing and swallowing. Cum is truly a culinary delight and only a hotttt cumslut like you, Athena and the rest of the certified cumsluts can truly appreciate that
Wow....add a strapon and I've done that scene. VERY hot!!
We had strap on... that was my other cherry i lost
damn hot.....I wish all those who say no to CIM would read this....there would be a whole new flock of cum sluts to enjoy
LLacy & Athena

UMMM.... WOW!!!
Boy I wish that was me with you and Ms Athena!!!!! I've always wanted to cim, and looking to break my cherry on snowballing.
Very hot review / story.

Oh to be a fly on the wall
Boy I wish that was me with you and Ms Athena!!!!! I've always wanted to cim, and looking to break my cherry on snowballing. Originally Posted by SearcherDal

woohoooo ask and ye shall recieve! Ms A and I are doing doubles in dallas in a couple weeks....we luv breaking snowball cherries!
I read WC's review of the encounter and I am now insanely jealous of his good fortune! I can't imagine two more beautiful mouths to pop off in than these 2 beautiful ladies. Sigh......
yea tx... its a shame we are coming to dallas soon.. LOL
When exactly are you coming to Dallas?
the week of the 14th we will all be there for fun, fucking and some sun.............
the week of the 14th we will all be there for fun, fucking and some sun............. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

AND CIM AND SNOWBALLING!!!!
and don't forget we are bringing our strap ons!! lol