The Lonely Empty Bucket List..

• hrlee
  • 07-10-2012, 09:26 AM
Lacy,,,,I will wear your panties and stocking anytime!
Thanks hrlee.. but i am looking for ideas...

Come on AR!! Throw some ideas out there! What have you knocked off your lists?!!
So, what about group sex? MFM or the MTF? I would also watch some kink.com, it you don't get any ideas there, you prolly aren't into kink. Mmmmm, what about one of their submission wrestling matches?
Ive done MFM.. id like to try MTF... Bucket List #2... but its so dang hard to try to set up..
Lacy, I would suggest:
Sling gangbang - line 'em up and let 'em fuck..I was No. 7
Cumfest - how many loads can you take on your face? I was No. 1 and 23
Triple penetration - no expanation necessary..Her ass felt very tight.
Cum laxative - have a man you trust fill a popsicle maker with multiple loads...then slide the cumsicle up your ass and allow it to fully melt before he adds one last..body temperature load to your cum-filled rear. Took a week of wanking to fill that damn thing up. Every stroke made her leak jism!
Public sex - any rooftop of a parking garage in downtown Dallas will do..I know of 6
Public masturbation - allow him the honor of playing with your clit under the table until you cum in public - Nice restaurant in Uptown was where I did her.
Public DATY - been there..done this..very nice!! This was in Houston. She came 3 times.
Semi-public strapon - In the waters on the beach at Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve (Mexico..near Tulum). Rent one of the thatched huts on the beach..solar powered..nothing to do at nite but have sex in the wild. Walked into the surf, pulled down our swimsuits..she was strapped up and I bent over. Once I staggered out of the waves I pushed her into the sand and ate her until she was screaming out orgasms. Nobody cared....they were likely watching.
Gloryhole BJ's - Have fun with the cocks that cum thru the wall!
WoW txcwby your my kind of man.........
cowboy has some great ideas...some tht ive tried and some i wanna try
Lacy, you ever been blindfolded and tied?
I've experimented with electrode sex ..have you tried that?
Weather sex...in the rain on a balcony, in the snow on ski lift, in the desert in a mirage on the salt flats 106 degrees,
Painting each other before sex
And one of my favorites. Oiled up on rubber sheets.lol
Twister with a twist with 3 or 4 people
Lacy, you ever been blindfolded and tied? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I have experienced that... to get the feel of what a sub would feel. But most certainly not my thing.

I've experimented with electrode sex ..have you tried that?
Weather sex...in the rain on a balcony, in the snow on ski lift, in the desert in a mirage on the salt flats 106 degrees,
Painting each other before sex
And one of my favorites. Oiled up on rubber sheets.lol Originally Posted by wildwooly1
ADDING!!!!!

Twister with a twist with 3 or 4 people Originally Posted by wildwooly1
HMMMMMM.... that would be fun!!
What's the longest time you've come continuously?

What's the most number of times you've come ON COMMAND in one hour? For bonus points, come ON COMMAND with no touching, just voice.
Satyrical is the "master cumer" lol
Right before the divorce...HALLWAY SEX...As we would pass each other we'd shout "F(*&^"{% YOU!"
not as satisfying as one would think.

Public masturbation (under the giveaway shorts) at King Spa in Dallas. If you get caught, you get tossed out.