Review: stood up by Lindsay

Here's a good question do u know how many guys have stood us ladies up with a NCNS ? We should review the ones that do that to us as well, cause I can count of numerious times there was appointments set to see me and they were NCNS, so with that being said they could have called as well so I could have booked someone else in place of them. WE LOOSE time and MONEY.
Either way it go, on both sides.. NCNS is a waste of FREAKN time, why do it??? Could be LE just looking at you LOL.. think they bored and having laughs at your expense.. um don't know. But be careful and do your research!
Here's a good question do u know how many guys have stood us ladies up with a NCNS ? We should review the ones that do that to us as well, cause I can count of numerious times there was appointments set to see me and they were NCNS, so with that being said they could have called as well so I could have booked someone else in place of them. WE LOOSE time and MONEY. Originally Posted by Lady money
No one is saying that it is OK to NCNS a lady any more than it is wrong to NCNS a customer. It is wrong in both cases. And you are welcome to keep a list of clients who NCNS in the provider-only board. It would make sense to do that.

It would not make sense for you to post publicly about clients who NCNS you, though. You are still in a customer service business that depends highly on discretion. Even if you are right to be angry, many men will not be happy that you outed someone publicly.

But feel free to share that info among the ladies. Information is valuable, and so are reputations.
I agree 100% Questor. And Lady Money, my guess is that you ladies get NCNS more than we do. It doesn't make it right, either way. I'm upset with Lindsay because I had talked to her 15 minutes earlier and she gave me instructions. I followed those instructions and then never heard from her. If something came up or she didn't feel at ease with me, then a 30-second phone call would have saved me a trip. I might not have liked it but I'm a big boy and I would've understood.
I agree 100% Questor. And Lady Money, my guess is that you ladies get NCNS more than we do. It doesn't make it right, either way. I'm upset with Lindsay because I had talked to her 15 minutes earlier and she gave me instructions. I followed those instructions and then never heard from her. If something came up or she didn't feel at ease with me, then a 30-second phone call would have saved me a trip. I might not have liked it but I'm a big boy and I would've understood. Originally Posted by Sweetwilliam
I had an appt with a lady I have seen before yesterday morning. I had to cancel one with her a couple weeks back but I gave her several hours advance on that one. I texted on my way there, telling her I actually could have come a little early, a couple of more times telling her I was enroute, and then again to tell her I had arrived. I sat in her driveway, if she was there she new I was, my vehicle is not quiet, I waited and nooo responce, I got to feeling conspicuous and left. I have texted twice since asking what happened, no response in 24 hrs, YEAH it goes both ways. Only excuse for that is she is in jail, or something much more tragic I don't even want to think about, funny thing is I really like her.
Well Damn Friscowindsor that's all bad jail really? Was she a massage provider or something different ? We all have to be very careful out here it's that time again.
Well Damn Friscowindsor that's all bad jail really? Was she a massage provider or something different ? We all have to be very careful out here it's that time again. Originally Posted by Lady money
Maybe her phone went bad, who knows, she seemed nice, I try to give the benefit of the doubt, that's why I am not outing her publicly, just saying it happens to us all, I guess, careful as we try to be........but you are all right as rain, time is money for us all, and inconvenience.
Well, I did end up giving her the benefit of the doubt today. She was very apologetic. Apparently some sort of technical difficulty arose complicated with some logistical change. But, we did get together today, and she was worth the wait! If I could remove my original post I would. I typed up a review on Lindsay also, highly recommend !! Oh, and she has a new female assistant now who handles most of the communications and coordination, which worked out really really well.
Aww, a happy ending at last!
Yeah, I'm even thinking about breaking my own rule on NCNS and giving Lindsay a second chance. Everybody who has seen her loves her.