2 men 1 woman, what are your thoughts

I love MFM and many other combinations as well...........Having a hard Cock pound my pussy while Im sucking the other....OH DAMN Nothing makes me cum harder.....and the guys tend to get off on seeing the other getting sucked and fucked...Kinda high 5 Dude!!! YUM YUM!!!
Not my cup of tea! I am too alpha to have another swinging dick around. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
I so agree...To each his own but in my book when BCD all I want to see is the form of a beautiful woman.
That is one fantasy I would like to fulfill one day! I have done the FMF plenty, I would love to be pleasured by 2 men............ makes my panties wet thinking about it!
never did a MFM but back in the day a friend and i both banged our girlfriends with them on opposite sides laying on the truck seat .was funny as hell when they banged the tops of thier heads together a few times while we banged them .
I'm a pretty liberal guy, but not that liberal.
You don't think it's a fantasy for many women? Well, you just haven't been meeting the right women then.........

HELL NO! But, that's just me.
Was a fantasy for a very HOT female...thought about it, as long as the guy was straight and zero cross-anything (virtually impossible) - so NO!
I do think it's a fantasy for many women (just like I love 2 or more females, but more for their interaction with each other. All I need is 1 when it comes to my pleasure )

NO! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
You misquoted me...re-read, think then apologize...just kidding...no, I did state it is a fantasy for many women.
Hell yes!! Did it once. Was at a Christmas party at a bar and we kinda got hammered. My fling at that time was kinda high profile in this quaint little town that I live in. In the bar things got a little dirty haha and we went out to the car to play, with his bodyguard in the front seat. Then back to his house, fucking while the guy was driving, we kept going. Earlier in the evening I had jokingly said I wanted 2 men since we were surrounded by some younger hotties. Well mid fucking in his bedroom, a hotass walks in and it was on like donkey kong. 8 hours later I was worn out!!! Oh and the bodyguard was there the whole time, chilling out. We had a good time, havent done it again and probably wont. Not sure I could handle it now since that was about 4 years ago before my body got older haha. Then again, in the right mood and situation you never know.

I think men who are secure dont worry about another cock in the room. And I do believe it is most womens fantasy. It was mine my whole married life, but the ex was never a part of the fantasy. Damn I LOVE single life!
BadHusband is the BEST part of any MFM!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

I am normally an "aggressive type" gal,so when I do mfm,it is my time to be "balls to the walled"!
I'm interested. Any ladies taking on this?
Not bad...just over a year since the last post......
Done MFF a couple times. It was cool but overrated.

I don't think I could tolerate the MFM thing. I definitely would not pay for this.
MFF is the way to go. Maybe FMFMF but for some reason it couldn't be with some young guy. Weird requirement I just thought up, maybe its treating or annoying to me. Not Sure.
I'd love to try it, but definitely not with a friend from outside the hobby. The other guy would have to be someone, that you'd meet thru the Hobby (at something along the lines of a meet & greet). No problem for me in "crossing swords"!

One favorite provider did comment regarding FMF, as "sensory overload" for the guy. "That", I told her, "would be one problem I would gladly experience". She laughed and returned her attention to my balls & cock, and planted her lovely ass back onto my waiting tongue!
well it's something i love but then i love two women and one man too. i like the ladies just as much.