For You Fans Of Korean Girls

Ha lookie what's above me...

Correction...and below me...

You ain't sleeping GC007? Originally Posted by levi tab
Actually I got lucky and that 8 min pause was long enough to trick me into thinking Mokoa was done with his rampage.
Last night (big brain) was a little miffed that you kicked the Lion, levi.... (but little brain is VERY happy).
Mokoa, you definitely know how to answer a challenge and set the record straight - BAM!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 08-28-2012, 12:56 AM
  • Mokoa
  • 08-28-2012, 12:58 AM
Thanks Mokoa. That was pretty cool. It surprises me how far they have gone with the production value of their videos and choreography (within the last 14 years).
So much for watching Netflix during my lunch hour.... I'm now trapped in Mokoa's Korean Fantasy land!! (and getting in trouble for coming back late)

I am officially addicted to post#2 - that whole whoop, whoop, horseback riding move they do I could watch ALL Day! So delish

Post#18 - Neat trick how they change outfits "poof!" while dancing, now if only they would "poof!" right out of them for a segment... Now THAT would be cool.

Post#17 - OMG! Lady in red; those legs are to DIE for! Argh... Here's another one I'm gonna have to visit daily for awhile. It just goes to show you: boring location, low cost, plain gray walls... Who Cares! It's more amazing to watch than TLC's high$$ "Waterfalls" video! Hands down.
What is up with the guy in video #1? (lol)
  • Mokoa
  • 08-28-2012, 03:30 PM
He is a very popular pop star in Korea. The dance he does was made up by him. He has appeared on various shows here in the USA. He is becoming quite the phenomenon.
Man i love all the videos here. they all remind me of my two times in korea. some of the songs sound familar but then again all songs sound the same there. i just love korean girls the are so bubbly. thanks Mokoa keep them coming
What is up with the guy in video #1? (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki
What? You don't think he's hot? He strikes me as a little pudgy but earned my respect REALLY fast... Say what you want but that dude CAN DANCE!!!! LIKE A MO FO!!!!

Although I did LMAO when he made that "chewing face".... Uh.... WTH? is that all about. (and he thinks it's cute)
P.S. To clarify, chorus sounds like "Open Condom Stand!" in vid#2(post2).... not so much in the PSY version (post1).

Video of 5 SUPER Hot ladies... Chorus, "Open Condom Stand!"
Me - "Hell yeah, we better open a condom stand....and FAST if all the ladies look like this in da Gangnam hood!"
Get ya Condo's, Condo's heya!
Uh... Embedded it like Mokoa but then read somewhere we aren't supposed to embed???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm2wXxO4iyE

Here's where I admit that I was in a professional dance company for 2 years. I am SO impressed with Waveya! Aside from being CRAZY Hot, they are excellent artists!
  • Mokoa
  • 08-28-2012, 06:58 PM
P.S. To clarify, chorus sounds like "Open Condom Stand!" in vid#2(post2).... not so much in the PSY version (post1). Originally Posted by GentlemanCaller007
Actually the lyric is "Oppan Gangnam style", Korean for enjoying the Gangnam style.

Here is the the background about the artist and the song...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangnam_Style

Uh... Embedded it like Mokoa but then read somewhere we aren't supposed to embed??? Originally Posted by GentlemanCaller007
Embedded videos are allowed now.

There is the regular version...

[YOUTUBE]YoutubeID[/YOUTUBE]

And there is the HD version...

[YOUTUBEHD]YoutubeID[/YOUTUBEHD]
@guy - Ummmm. That has nothing to do with Korean Women.....

(However, HOLY SH!T!!!! A real live WHITE Ninja!!! WTF!!!!
It just goes to prove that No, No, we are not all created equal.....)
______________________________ ______________________________
@Mokoa - Ok, cool! Thanks for clearing that up. I embedded, then I read we could, then I read we couldn't....
(then I figured well, maybe only Mods can (cause they are more trustworthy or whatever) so I changed it to be safe.
Could you edit it and turn it back into an embedded vid? That one of them is awesome!
Also how do you embed BIG like that? (when I did it, it came out a little half-square)
______________________________ ______________________________ __________
@ everyone - P.S. just to clarify, I am not being disrespectful to Korean's nor the Korean language; I'm just stating the funny thing that my ignorant English ears hear because it's funny! On the contrary, I have a high level of admiration for Koreans.
Mokoa...I like the last video best!

Guy...Damien is SICK!!