our little corner of the globe

Yee haw !!
Just curiouse, would a possibility be to set up a standard provider add, like our review format? A block they HAVE to put the city in? Still give them room to personalize there add at end kind ofike ros. Again not complaining just wondering if that would be possible.
Think of it as an IQ test and a screening device. Of course this cuts many ways but for my tastes it works quite well.

That said I still think this region should be further disaggregated. But that seems unlikely. When P411 is available there are adverts and posts for individual cities.
Think of it as an IQ test and a screening device. Of course this cuts many ways but for my tastes it works quite well. Originally Posted by davidsmith0123
lol
I agree the Waco, BCS, Killeen grouping is a challenge, likewise on a much much larger scale look at the West Texas board. From San Angelo to Amarillo and Abilene to El Paso that is likely the largest area and bigger than most states. It is what it is and I am not complaining, but am grateful to be able to use this site and P411 together. My thanks go out to the moderators and this sites owners for making our hobby a much safer and enjoyable experience!!!!